Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Storm Red Keep
Monrian born
Hello all!
:wavinghands

Welcome to Monria :)

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

It's been a pleasure to interact with you in the game, you have great enthusiasm for your game play. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
magic alisa fox
born on Monria

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of theClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
dollar karmik hunter
I was born on monria

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right oftheClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ellen Sinn OldTimer

Paying customer

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right oftheClient Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Daicake Daicake Daicakes
I'm Monria born
I want to travel for yamato repair program, i like live in Monria :jumpclap

DaiCake

Daicake Daicake Daicakes
I'm Monria born
I want now to travel to Calypso to doo some mining begginer mission i hope is possible tonight=?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Daicake Daicake Daicakes
I'm Monria born
I want now to travel to Calypso to doo some mining begginer mission i hope is possible tonight=?

You already signed up for your free travel benefit and you will be receiving a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manage soon, so keep an eye out for that. I have to finish posting event results before I can log the MFM into the game to do that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
xoxox Foxy xoxox
Monria Born ^_^

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aysha Aysha85 Mathis
Monria Born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Allen AllenG67 Lee
Monria Borne
i want to travel calypso thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bonnie Jennings
Monria Born

Brandon Perez
i am monria born and i want to travel to Arkadia

You both need to edit your post and put your full in-game name, and please follow the instructions below.

Top Bottom