Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING PHOTOS TO YOUR POSTS
break-c.png

The following is a guideline for adding photos to your posts:
  • at the bottom left of your posting area, there is a button link to Attach Files
  • clicking this link will give you the option to upload a photo from your computer
  • once you double-click the photo on your computer, it will be added as an attachment
  • the photo attachment below your posting area gives you the option of using a Thumbnail or Full Image
  • the forum automatically re-sizes to fit the posting area, so no cropping needed
  • if your photo is larger than what I have set for posting area, we can click on the photo to expand it
break-c.png

If you use a photo hosting site, it's best to upload your photos directly from your computer. If you use the link from the hosting site it won't transfer properly.

There is also an in-game Screen Shot icon in your Action Library under the System Tab that you can add to your desktop, or add it to a hot bar key. The photos are saved directly on your hard drive.

Entropia 2019-06-01 13-51-52-45.png

To be able to take screen shots with a clear screen, add the Toggle Interface Visibility icon from your Action Library under the Interface tab to your desktop, or add it on a hot bar key for convenience.

Entropia 2019-06-01 13-56-01-30.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Some have had challenges with uploading photos to forum posts, so I thought I would bring this information near the top of the forum for easy access and remind everyone that the instructions are in this post.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have edited the first post with additional information that will be helpful with regard to taking screen shots in the game, and clearing your screen before you do.

Top Bottom