Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
SPD-CraftingRegistrationBanner.png

break-c.png
GREAT MONRIA CRAFT-OFF REGISTRATION
  • individuals participating in this event must register prior to the event in order to be eligible for prizes
  • post your full in-game name in this thread indicating that you are registering
  • all participants must craft at the crafting NPC at the window across from the Monria Hub stage
  • complete details for this event are listed in the main event thread here
break-c.png

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
sluggo ... tho if I do win (yah right, me hof HAH!!!) anything Ill probably donate it back somehow, it's only proper.

slug

You're completely eligible @sluggo as are all our CIP people, it's only official staff that have to donate (yes that means you @Pusherman) so if you win you keep it or I'll steal your underpants from you and give the Moon a real laugh.....

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi friends, Monique Bambina Williamson to register please and thanks. Although I may not make it off of work in time, so if there are a limited number of spots, please give it to someone who can make it for certain. Good luck all!! =-}

No worries Monique, there aren't a limited number of spots, so if you can make it sometime during the 3 hours between 20:00 and 23:00 EU time, then there will be a spot waiting for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom