Drifter's & AHR's Team hunt - Sundays 9am to Noon GMT

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Ok, so last Sunday during my Radio show a spontaneous decision was made by Kara Deynora Mya & myself to do a bit of Team Yogging. We put an announcement out in chat for any to join & ended up with a team of Six.
Started out as a bit of fun - Good tunes (IMO) & Shooting things :p
Then I think we all nearly fell over in shock : -

[Globals]: Team "atlashavenradio.com" killed a creature (Yog Penetrator) with a value of 358 PED at Monria!
We had already decided on Items to be split, so everyone in team made a little profit and a good time was had by all. It was then decided to make this a regular Event.

I'll attach a few poor pictures below :D

So - Sunday's 9am till Noon - Team Hunt & Tunes - all Welcome :)

PRINT SCREEN 2016-05-22 21-0-11.jpg Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png PRINT SCREEN 2016-05-22 21-3-3.jpg PRINT SCREEN 2016-05-22 21-3-23.jpg

Deynora

lol.. Now im ashamed. I didnt even bother to look. This is what i was talking abooout!!
Lets do this every weekend :)) it was really fun..
Im sorry for being a blind bat and not looking for this first before posting.
Ill ping you in game to set a plan for this :)

New York Rose

Ok, so last Sunday during my Radio show a spontaneous decision was made by Kara Deynora Mya & myself to do a bit of Team Yogging. We put an announcement out in chat for any to join & ended up with a team of Six.
Started out as a bit of fun - Good tunes (IMO) & Shooting things :p
Then I think we all nearly fell over in shock : -

[Globals]: Team "atlashavenradio.com" killed a creature (Yog Penetrator) with a value of 358 PED at Monria!
We had already decided on Items to be split, so everyone in team made a little profit and a good time was had by all. It was then decided to make this a regular Event.

I'll attach a few poor pictures below :D

So - Sunday's 9am till Noon - Team Hunt & Tunes - all Welcome :)

View attachment 3704 View attachment 3705 View attachment 3706 View attachment 3707 View attachment 3708
That is awesome!!! I was Yogging last night and now I know who stole all my loot..LOL :laugh

:ecstatic

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
sounds good. im in if im online. do you need level requirement?

Top Bottom