Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Dart

Thanks for the starter gift. As the saying goes, "The Komsomol does not let you down." "The party's trust is justified "(crazy translations):laugh
I was a little tired yesterday and completely forgot - I probably need a chat channel Yamato.
And I also have a question. To get on the ship it is possible only from station or it can cause from a surface of a planet?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I already sent you the invite to the Yamato chat channel. You should find it on the small tab at the upper left of your screen.

As far as getting on the ship, you will receive a Summons from the Yamato during our travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays at the location where you are. Accept it and it will transport you aboard the ship in the hangar area.

You must be mindful of the times we reach each location so that you don't miss the Summons. You also cannot be underground, in a cave, or in an instance.

Here is the travel schedule for Fridays and Sundays:

Monria to Arkadia -- 20:00 game time -- First Summons @ 19:45 -- Final Summons @ 19:55

Arkadia to Calypso - 20:30 game time -- First Summons @ 20:15 -- Final Summons @ 20:25

Calypso to Rocktropia - 21:00 game time -- First Summons @ 20:45 -- Final Summons @ 20:55

Rocktropia to Monria - 21:30 game time -- First Summons @ 21:!5 -- Final Summons @ 21:25

Make sure that you have all planets and Space downloaded so that there's no delay, or you get stuck in space.

As a Monrian Born, you get to fly free during the travel schedules.

Hope this helps. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Randy Markota Nelson, TkoE recruit.

Hi Randy ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today prior to our travel schedule that begins at 20:00 game time. Once you accept the friend request, I can add you to the guest list. You will also receive an invite to the Yamato chat channel which you will find on the small tab at the upper left of your monitor.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that if you travel with us there won't be a delay. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
debud po3blck avizov
I would like to participate in Repair run

Would you please let me know if you are Monrian Born or not, or a member of TKoE, or would be a paying customer should you decide to use our travel services? You have to be identified in this manner because of our free travel program so that we can distinguish between free and paying passenger.

I know you want to do ship repairs, and you can certainly do that without traveling with us, and it's free because there are no warps involved, but if you should board our ship during a travel schedule either on Friday or Sunday, you would have to pay 7 ped if you are not eligible for free travel.

Thank you. :)

eric lancer

Hello im so new its a strange thing finding the Monria game, so far it seems there are other planets to explore.
I think ive done all i can do for now here on Monria as supplies are low. My full avatat name is SamwiseGambit TyrionLancer BigNoseFatboy. I hope to make some friends, find a Mentor it seems, get me freebies asap, and make a name for myself. Also please add me to the MS Yamato guest list, I am Monria born 4-30-2017 I have a monria shirt as proof. Also id like to learn about the local society?

Would you please let me know if you are Monrian Born or not, or a member of TKoE, or would be a paying customer should you decide to use our travel services? You have to be identified in this manner because of our free travel program so that we can distinguish between free and paying passenger.

I know you want to do ship repairs, and you can certainly do that without traveling with us, and it's free because there are no warps involved, but if you should board our ship during a travel schedule either on Friday or Sunday, you would have to pay 7 ped if you are not eligible for free travel.

Thank you. :)
paying customer :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
paying customer :)

Thank you, I have you on the passenger list as such now. A friend request was sent to you from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game. Accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

GoldenRoot

Hello i would like too have guest list permission for warps in the future if i need one i am a friend of Wasr10 Sergeant of arms in TKOE. please get back too me as soon as possible thank you very much have a nice day.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
IGN : Bigboss TheBoss Owner
Soc : TKoE
i want to be in the list of yamato

My apologies I could not get to this last night when Leon sent me a request. I have been down for a couple of days now with severe lower back pain and it is only now starting to subside. Normally I would be on this right away, because TKoE provides a wonderful service with our Yamato and we want to help when we can.

Sometime later today (I am -4 game time) I will log in the Monria Fleet Manager and send you a friend request, once you accept it, I can add you to the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Hello i would like too have guest list permission for warps in the future if i need one i am a friend of Wasr10 Sergeant of arms in TKOE. please get back too me as soon as possible thank you very much have a nice day.

Would you please give me your full in-game name so that I am able to find you on the player registry, and make sure you are not set to Invisible or Incognito, because it would prevent me from adding you to the list. Thank You.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
BLACK SK0RP10N WAR

I will log in the Monria Fleet Manager in a couple of minutes and send you a friend request. Once you accept it, I can add you to the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok I'm in the game

Could you please send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request because I can't find you on the Player Registry. You might have yourself on Invisible or Incognito. Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok I'm in the game

Sorry, but I had to log out of the game. Send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager and I'll check a bit later and get you on the Yamato guest list when I can sign in again. Also check to see if you are on Invisible or Incognito because I can't find you in the Player Registry. Thank You :)

SK0RP10N

Sorry, but I had to log out of the game. Send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager and I'll check a bit later and get you on the Yamato guest list when I can sign in again. Also check to see if you are on Invisible or Incognito because I can't find you in the Player Registry. Thank You :)
The Internet in space collapsed

Hi, DME....one of our members is having some dificulty to post his name here, so ill post here for him. You can contact him ingame - Queeen Immortal Emperor - TKoE member- Recruit. I hope he can do it but just in case i posted too. Thank you.

Top Bottom