Jerkiness when trying to move in the Hub

Lamilla Lami Masterson

There's a lot of bugginess when trying to move around in the Hub. I went up to the Trade Center and back out, it seemed to be a lot worse upstairs. My avatar kind of jerks sideways every couple of steps while running around.

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
I noticed that too when going to fetch my daily. Around the teleporter was fine but as soon as I went into the Hub, I was jerking sideways.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Yeah I just logged in and it was a bit jerky in the cave and even my map seemed to jerk when moved. It was slight but annoying.
is it happening on Caly too? does anybody know?

Lamilla Lami Masterson

I did a little running around main crater, and didn't notice it at all, until I ran back into the Forensics tp area. There was just a little bit of jerkiness there. Then I teleported to the Hub again, and it was just as bad as yesterday. It even jerked me into the stair railing as I was running down stairs. Fortunately I was able to do a couple of jumps and get out of it, otherwise would have had to hit T.

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
It's happening again... When trying to move around in the Hub. I jerk sideways every couple of steps while running around. Everywhere else on Monria is fine. Just in the hub.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Got a response from Ant and he has talked to MA about this. I think this happened once before and it seemed that a server restart fixed it, so we'll see if it does once they restart the service ... just don't know when that will be though.

I'll keep you updated ... in the meantime, if you notice a difference, please post here. Thanks :)

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
The jerkiness is spreading, DSEC Forensics has been infected... Logged in half way in the ground not able to move, pressed t to revive and that didn't help, re-logging didn't help, Obie came up with the idea of using a tp chip and that helped me get free. Other that are stuck we've been trying to make plan b to get them free...

When you walk around DSEC Forensics you are jerking around just like we did in the hub...

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
This is how I logged in
Entropia 2018-11-10 09.26.12.jpg

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey, where can i report this bug with being stuck in Forensics?

Sarbek8

Sarbek8

Hey Johnny ... I have alerted Ant about this, but haven't gotten a response yet. Also, you need to upload your photos using the Upload a File feature at our forum.

I will let everyone know when I hear anything.

Bigger problem then "jerkiness"! If you logout in the area where also Tobi (our daily crafting NPC) is, then you will find yourself UNDER the structure when you login. The only thing you can do is "T" and then you will find yourself at the revival terminal at the Yog burrow!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bigger problem then "jerkiness"! If you logout in the area where also Tobi (our daily crafting NPC) is, then you will find yourself UNDER the structure when you login. The only thing you can do is "T" and then you will find yourself at the revival terminal at the Yog burrow!

Thanks for that update Tiny, not sure what is causing it ... I already alerted Ant.

Top Bottom