Monria 2017 | St Patrick's Day Event | The Video

Griph

Superb work, Anny! I was out of town and very bummed about not being able to participate in this year's event, but now I almost feel like I did join in!

I only visit Monria in shorter spurts being Calypso based and busy with all kinds of missions. But I always enjoyed the great Monrian community and looks like they now have another great asset among them. Great job and congrats on your new apartment, Anny!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Very sweet of you Griph. It's always a pleasure when you have time to join us in Monria chat, as well as participate in our events, and regardless of where you're based, you are always a welcome (part-time) member of our community. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Have a look at the following then, and get your mind blown:

2016 St Patrick's Day Parade
(only a few months after we took over Monria)

On Monria, always --> "Expect the Unexpected"

Here are the links to our previous St Patrick's Day Events to give you an idea of how we do it: :D

SPD Event 2016

SPD Event 2017

SPD Event 2018

SPD Event 2019

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG very nice i think i need gloves and green outfit :D

Yes, we encourage everyone to wear green, or a combination of the Irish flag colors (green, white, orange) ... mostly green though, because it's cool to see so much green in our parade, and the parade line gets longer every year.

We have given away green pieces of clothing too just about each year ... last year it was the green shamrock pants, I think we gave away shirts and other things ... Ant usually has a special item that everyone gets during our event when they come to Monria, but you have to be on Monria in order to get them.

We're already working on our next St Patrick's Day Parade, but as always ...

You just have to wait and see what happens! :D

Klusek

Yes, we encourage everyone to wear green, or a combination of the Irish flag colors (green, white, orange) ... mostly green though, because it's cool to see so much green in our parade, and the parade line gets longer every year.

We have given away green pieces of clothing too just about each year ... last year it was the green shamrock pants, I think we gave away shirts and other things ... Ant usually has a special item that everyone gets during our event when they come to Monria, but you have to be on Monria in order to get them.

We're already working on our next St Patrick's Day Parade, but as always ...

You just have to wait and see what happens! :D
Ok im expecting unexpected :)

Top Bottom