A casual days mining on Monria :) or was it?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I logged on this morning as normal to see whats going on in Monria, so I decided to try mining. My first attempt AAAWsome I love it :D
I definitely think the mining is good here I wasn't expecting much but I was happily surprised :)
I got a lot of Lyst and some oil... nice I want to craft some Basic Auxiliary Sockets, to loot a Monrian blueprint for my crafting mission.

Then I bumped into horrid :confused:
Went something like this
Horrad: Hey I'm nearly outta ammo but I want to take a look in that passage
I also didn't have a huge amount of ammo but we had enough to get through to the passage between us, so we gave it a go:rolleyes:
But after fighting our way through all the cultists we came to a rock !!!! no passage
Then a respawn of cultist and no ammo

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.:eek:

So we ran
Cult run 1.png

And we ran (cowards tend to run faster ;)

Cult run 2.png

oops...Poor Horrad
Cult run 3.png

You can guess I didnt last much longer
Cult run 4.png

Back to Mining for me I think...
But I do think I passed by some kind of tunnel?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, I like that format for sharing experiences. I might even give it a try myself when I can get to more of the fun stuff, but the boss actually does want me to have fun. I just need to shred his whip first. :p

That was a really fun read Kendra, I would like to see more of that kind of sharing. It inspired me to want to create a special section at the forum purely for player experience storytelling. We have the fan fiction section, but I think that's a bit different because it's theme related.

If I create a new category called "Creative Corner - Community Contributions" and then have a sub-section for "Player Experience Storytelling" and other creative things that would be entertaining, I think it would be fun. These types of things tend to have a lot of humor injected, and we love a grand sense of humor.

It's all a work in progress, but the goal is community fun, and I think the Monria Team is ready to produce a lot of that. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Good story indeed. I know all about running from mean things. Including people with whips. Seems much like you, my story would be mostly about what NOT to do .. to survive :D

sluggo

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
From what I understand, Cave 1 teleporter, follow it and eventually you get to cave 2, cave 3 and cave 4. 4 is a bit of a fight to get to, I have not made it there yet. I have heard mixed results about mining in those tunnels. Ive been to ld it's not very good by more than one.

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
If I create a new category called "Creative Corner - Community Contributions" and then have a sub-section for "Player Experience Storytelling" and other creative things that would be entertaining, I think it would be fun. These types of things tend to have a lot of humor injected, and we love a grand sense of humor.

It's all a work in progress, but the goal is community fun, and I think the Monria Team is ready to produce a lot of that. :D
I love that idea DM very creative :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I love that idea DM very creative :p

Well, thanks to your inspiration, I decided to take a risk and run the caves <--- that should be an event. :D

I had a bit of help in the beginning by a couple of guys coming to my rescue, but all I will say is that Monria has a Luckycharm, and the result of this Luckycharm coming out of nowhere produced spectacular results.

Going to post my own story when I get it done. This is really fun. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Kendra, I think this is something that will be very enjoyable, if not crazy at times. :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
From what I understand, Cave 1 teleporter, follow it and eventually you get to cave 2, cave 3 and cave 4. 4 is a bit of a fight to get to, I have not made it there yet. I have heard mixed results about mining in those tunnels. Ive been to ld it's not very good by more than one.

sluggo
Yeah sluggo I got to cave 4 teleporter by dying half way down the tunnel from 3 I never would have made it through all the way

Top Bottom