Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Another Omen? -- :eek:

ForumOmen-2.png

Sholle Von Cartiz

Hey guys thanks for the feedback, I've given a donation to Entropia Life and have set up a mining and hunting event in there. I've also purchased their add ons so I can see all the globals etc on Monria so we'll be able to verify all the data etc.

Ant

Well done Ant,

here is how you join event on EL.com

1. click on events
2. you can see and join both events

event1.jpg

on this page you will have Join Button,

event2.jpg

this is your wall where u can see that you joined, and all your friends can see it also

event33.jpg

See you guys at event and lets have FUN! GL!

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Thanks for the quick tutorial shollie, this way others can watch things unfold as well.

sluggo

Acronoid

I thought the exhaust from my drill had made me dizzy; but I swear I overheard a gathering circle of cultists.
While I don't understand their words; their tongue was more sinister than I remember.
I'm not wanting to scare anyone but I don't think it is good idea to venture in the crater tonight...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I thought the exhaust from my drill had made me dizzy; but I swear I overheard a gathering circle of cultists.
While I don't understand their words; their tongue was more sinister than I remember.
I'm not wanting to scare anyone but I don't think it is good idea to venture in the crater tonight...

See, this is more proof that something is up, and we just can't let this deter us from the invasion in an effort to find what we're after. I need what they're hiding, and I'm willing to pay a reward to anyone who makes the discovery.

There's no way we're letting the Cultists get the upper hand. Once that happens, we lose our edge.

In the words of one of our residents -- "This isn't Sunday School." (you know who you are) :rolleyes:

No Worries Acronoid, we may have a translator in our midst who can help - @Angel Of Shadows . :p

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
Just to clarify..

Do all the cultist mobs W of the teleporter count for the event or only those mentioned in the first post " Levels 7-11, and to the North is Level 36"

Thanks

Acronoid

Hey guys thanks for the feedback, I've given a donation to Entropia Life and have set up a mining and hunting event in there. I've also purchased their add ons so I can see all the globals etc on Monria so we'll be able to verify all the data etc.

Ant

I love Entropia Tracker; and I love to see more Monria events on it.
Think about the possibilities of events running continually, like the BIG events; only in untaxed area...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I love Entropia Tracker; and I love to see more Monria events on it.
Think about the possibilities of events running continually, like the BIG events; only in untaxed area...

Anhithe wasn't stupid when he hijacked me for his team, and especially as his CFO (Chief Fun Officer). :D

I'm just kicking up the dust right now in the West Crater, but the community can expect much more activity going forward. We had to get some logistics into place before we could put the key in the ignition.

The key fits, and we're off and running. :thumbsup

All suggestions are welcome, and you even inspired me to create an Event Suggestions thread. :)

Oleg

It's a shame you didn't advertise this more widely. I only found out about it a few minutes ago, and if I'd known before I'd have been there now and would most likely have had a longer stay on Monria as a result. Good luck to the few people who knew there was an event happening.

Top Bottom