Monria's Valentine's Day Event | Win Apartments

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, so there is no need to register for hunting part of event, only highest global from tracker will be noted ?

Right, for this event, you don't need to register. It will be the highest single Global, and Anhithe will get the documentation from Entropia Life that will allow us to determine the winners. Just like last time, when I announce the winners, I will also post the documentation with the winners highlighted for everyone to see.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I know this is a Valentine's Day Event, and that usually means hearts and flowers, but you're living on a Dark Moon for Cthulhu's sake, so just get the !@#$ over it. :D

I am also from the Dark Side of the Moon, so you best be expecting me to feed you more than chocolate bon bons.

On that note, and while I finish up Episode 4 of the Kipling Chronicles that leads into Saturday's event, I thought I would share some inspiring music. Valentine's Day or not, you all better be ready to bring out your dark side, because I'm going to make sure that you need it to survive. There's an unwelcome darkness that you must extinguish.

Just sayin'

Lyrics:

"Warriors Of The World (United)"

Here our soldiers stand from all around the world
Waiting in a line to hear the battle cry
All are gathered here, victory is near
The sound will fill the hall, bringing power to us all

We alone are fighting for metal that is true
We own the right to live the fight, we're here for all of you
Now swear the blood upon your steel will never dry
Stand and fight together beneath the battle sky

[Chorus:]
Brothers everywhere - raise your hands into the air
We're warriors, warriors of the world
Like thunder from the sky - sworn to fight and die

Many stand against us, but they will never win
We said we would return and here we are again
To bring them all destruction, suffering and pain
We are the hammer of the gods, we are thunder, wind and rain.

There they wait in fear with swords in feeble hands
With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man
I call about and charge them all with a life that is a lie
And in their final hour they shall confess before they die

[Repeat chorus]

If I should fall in battle, my brothers who fight by my side
Gather my horse and weapons, tell my family how I died
Until then I will be strong, I will fight for all that is real
All who stand in my way will die by steel

Brothers everywhere - raise your hands into the air

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

Oleg

Can you please clarify the mobs that will count? The EL event has Cultists and Yogs included which is quite confusing. Do boss mobs count, Inchoate, Niggurath, etc?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Can you please clarify the mobs that will count? The EL event has Cultists and Yogs included which is quite confusing. Do boss mobs count, Inchoate, Niggurath, etc?

I don't think Anhithe put the Valentine's event at EL, only the 5-week event. I'll check that with him and verify everything.

However, for the Valentine's event, ALL Shubs, and ALL Shoggoth count, INCLUDING Bosses.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ya, its the most globals hunting event that's on entropia life, not the valentines one.

I just checked that myself, and the only event shown on EL right now is the 5-week global/hof event that actually started 20 minutes ago (00:00 EU time - Feb 13th) and will go until 00:00 EU time - Mar 19th, the day of our big St Patrick's Day event where we will hand out the prizes for the 5-week event. In the case of this event, all creatures count.

There might have been confusion, because Anhithe wanted to start the 5-week event on Feb 13th as well, and let it run between both events so that when people are hunting and mining during the Valentine's Day Event, it will count toward the 5-week event as well.

I'll have to check with Anhithe to see why the bosses aren't listed in the target creatures for the 5-week event. I know that the big Shub boss is Shub-Niggurath, and if all goes as planned, we will have an announcement at the beginning of the event. I don't know what the name is for the Shoggoth boss, so I'll have to check on that.

Bosses count for both events. :thumbsup

Oleg

I don't think Anhithe put the Valentine's event at EL, only the 5-week event. I'll check that with him and verify everything.

However, for the Valentine's event, ALL Shubs, and ALL Shoggoth count, INCLUDING Bosses.

Sorry, yes, I was looking at the wrong thing.

I think the confusion was only down to me being stupid ;-)

Thanks for clarifying.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry, yes, I was looking at the wrong thing.

I think the confusion was only down to me being stupid ;-)

Thanks for clarifying.

No problem at all Oleg, and as a matter of fact, the 5-week event has already started. We wanted to start it the same day as our Valentine's Day Event so that the efforts at the Valentine's Day Event counted toward the 5-week hunting/mining grind as well.

Happy Globaling to all. :clap

Top Bottom