T}{e NASTY 4D\/3/\/TUR35 0F R0TTE/\/ jac\<

Jack recently left Monria to pick up his old pal Yee, and fortunately for us, Jack was willing to share the highlights of his trip. Jack has a very hard time expressing his thoughts into human language so he handed me an old shoe full of pictures and... well....... I'll just give you the jest of what he was trying to say:

In this first photo, Jack says something like "This place smells of home".... I think he said "home"..

JUST-LIKE-HOME.jpg

Here Jack shows his buddy Yee all the moves... perhaps too many of them..

KEEPIN IT REAL WIT MY BOY YEE -1.jpg

KEEPIN IT REAL WIT MY BOY YEE -2.jpg

KEEPIN IT REAL WIT MY BOY YEE -3.jpg

KEEPIN IT REAL WIT MY BOY YEE -4.jpg

Jack says Yee magically disappeared so he made a new friend. He said she was "very nice". Or maybe it was "delicious".. I can't always be certain..

FOMA-MY-NEW-FRIEND-1.jpg

FOMA-MY-NEW-FRIEND-2.jpg

FOMA-MY-NEW-FRIEND-3.jpg

FOMA-MY-NEW-FRIEND-4.jpg

Ummmm OOOOK THEN.. that's probably a good place to end this set...

...Actually there's just one more left that he gave me anyway.., said something like "indoor mining mean indoor mining". ...whatever that means...

LEAVING FOMA -WOOPS.jpg

GOTTA STAY PROTECTED.jpg

....COMING SOON....
R0TTE/\/ jac\< 5/\/\3LL5 50M3T}{I/\/G F15}{y 0/\/ /\/\0/\/Ri4....A/\/D L1K35 1T

Last edited:
Jack has a very hard time expressing his thoughts into human language so he handed me an old shoe full of pictures and... well....... I'll just give you the jest of what he was trying to say:

Jack says something like "This place smells of home".... I think he said "home"..

View attachment 3235

Jack shows his buddy Yee all the moves... perhaps too many of them..

View attachment 3236
View attachment 3237
View attachment 3238
View attachment 3239

Jack says Yee magically disappeared so he made a new friend. He said she was "very nice". Or maybe it was "delicious".. I can't always be certain..

View attachment 3240
View attachment 3241
View attachment 3242
View attachment 3243

Ummmm OOOOK THEN.. that's probably a good place to end this set...

...Actually there's just one more left that he gave me anyway.., said something like "indoor mining mean indoor mining". ...whatever that means...

View attachment 3244
View attachment 3245
...remember to always use protection!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
OMG Trebor, i think you mad... and:
1. Yes i mean it
2. Yes ME says this to you
3. Who is this sofa? i think i know him.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That is no place on Monria that I know of, unless there are secret places hidden in the mountainside. Maybe what's being reconstructed in the mountain cave next to the Hub? That aside, you are definitely troubled Trebor. :rolleyes:

Superraine raine r456

Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you, Little Buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a f@$#%d up friend, just as ive done. I dont care if u lick windows, or interfere with farm animals. You hang in there cup cake, your f@$%&#g special to me, your my friend, look at you smiling right now, you crayon eating bastard you.:eek:rder:countingto3

Top Bottom