Monria's St Patrick's Day Parade | Video |

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There just aren't enough words to express how incredibly fun the entire St Patrick's Day festivities were. All of you were magnificent, and it helped make our event celebration that much more enjoyable.

Thank you for coming to Monria and being a part of our Moon family, even if it ended up being only for one day.

This video is just the Parade. I'm working on another video which is the Massacre on the Hill. That one may not be as long, but I haven't looked at all of the footage yet. It was all so much fun. There will be other videos when I can get to them.

As I stood capturing video footage, I just couldn't believe how many people were passing me by, and with my choice of music, it just felt like such a proud moment.

Thank you for being a part of our special day. :grouphug

Video Soundtrack:
Celtic Battle Music - The Kings of The Highlands

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I can say honestly that that was the best St Patrick's day Parade I have ever been to :clap

Really brilliant capture of the event DM :)

I'm so happy to be part of this community :ecstatic:

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Fantastic video and I'm so grateful for the turnout and support. We also had somewhere in the region of 500 globals between hunting and mining on Saturday alone. This support really makes the difference for us so thank you all. I didn't really notice how many tbh as I was too focused on not getting lost (for once in my life!).

Ant

Top Bottom