DME's Open House/Pool Party | w/ AHR DJs | (Photos)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
wow, great job of decorating, I just found the post today, so I missed the party :(
Hope to catch the next 1!

Hi Cat, nice to see you at the Monria forum. The pool party was a mess (<-- that means really, really fantastic), and I'll be posting a few photos soon, but also working on a video. There will be plenty of parties I'm sure, and you're always welcome to join us. :)

That is SPECTACULAR. When can I move in? Pretty please? I make a mean Pasta Picci Pacci...
Seriously though, it almost looks like my human could step right into it, and she wants to...she really wants to. Great job!

Reactions: Izz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Very nice decorating!!! Woot a party!

Well hello Ms Calli, long time no connect. I hope all is well with you and Phillip. Really nice to see you here. :hi

Calli

Well hello Ms Calli, long time no connect. I hope all is well with you and Phillip. Really nice to see you here. :hi
All is awesome! The move across country was the best thing I could have ever done! Just real busy with the new job... weekends are my game time.. I just may start stopping back into EU to say hi more often :)

Top Bottom