Ok... Hello then.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Friend request accepted. Shirt put on. I don't know where's the ship to be found though. I'll log in like 30 minutes before 20:00 EU. I have exactly 0.01 Ped so I'll have to free fall to the planet I guess. Sounds doable what d'ja say ? :D

All you have to do is stand on the Moon and look cool. The Monria Fleet Manager will do a Summons. It will appear on your screen. Just accept it and you will be transported to the hangar of the Yamato Mothership where you will be greeted by the pilot for today's travel schedule. We will make sure that you get a lift to the planet, no worries, we won't let you free-fall. :D

Dreambody

My suggestion is to follow Max's advice and get yourself an Official Monrian Mentor, here is a list

Monria Mentors

• Angel of Shadows / EU -4:00 Canada
  • Arcyon De Elandhill / EU -4:00 Canada
  • Don Crazyshadow Hunterz / EU -4:00 Canada
  • Jerry KrazySmitty Smith / EU -4:00 US
  • John Deathsfear Reanar / EU -5:00 US
  • Kamiya Okamisama Tenchou / EU -5:00 US
  • Mass E8ty2nd Tac / EU -7:00 US
  • sidekick069 / EU -4:00 US
  • Sluggo Miner69er Fisthammer / EU - 4:00 US
  • StarDrifter / EU +10 Australia

These guys are very helpful and will give you as little or as much help as you need, so don't feel that you need to enter in to a commitment They are there only to help you when you need/want it.

I recently discovered something ingame : (right click) -> (hover on) "system" -> (click on) "mentoring"
That gave me names of a bunch of mentors. So much that I thought all these people can't be from Monria.
Should I try to find one of the names you give in that manner or what ?
At this time my best guess to choose one of them is by what time they'd be online... I'm on EU +2 :00 EU. My second choice would be if one speaks french because that can save some misunderstandings maybe, but I'm not sure how to link with any of them anyway. :confused:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey Dreamer,

Je suis francaise et dans tes heures, mais je ne "mentor" pas, choix personel.
Les mentors cites ci-dessus residant Canada parlent francais, mais ont les heures americanes.
Cependant, je peux t'aider a degrossir tes soucis, si tu as besoin d'aide, je te supporterais.
Je suis actuellement occupee en-dehors de Monria, mais je peux faire un saut la-bas si tu es dans le besoin.
Peux-tu poster ton nom complet? Je t'ajouterai en amis quand je rentre.

Have fun,
-E-

Maximus Cashicus

Yeah there's loads of mentor's out there Dreambody, the problem can be getting a good one. That's why Monria has the list of recommended mentors, they are all very good . Now, as for if any of them speak French, I don't know but I will look into it for you.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Oh that's lovely -E- :) it's nice to see the community helping :)
Yeah Google translate is epic :D I would have been hours with my French to English Dictionary :mad:

And what Max says, the List I gave you are really good and honest :)

Dreambody

Hey Dreamer...
Je suis actuellement occupee en-dehors de Monria, mais je peux faire un saut la-bas si tu es dans le besoin.
Peux-tu poster ton nom complet? Je t'ajouterai en amis quand je rentre.
Dick Dreambody Big. Merci mais pas la peine de dépenser des sous pour venir m'assister sur Monria tu sais.

For the others : in short -E- said that canadians on Kendra's list speak french but have american hours and that she would help me if needed but not mentor. I replied here : thanks but no need to spend money to come assist me on Monria you know.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Dick Dreambody Big. Merci mais pas la peine de dépenser des sous pour venir m'assister sur Monria tu sais.

Yokay Dreamy, Ca c'est un nom rigolo! Je t'ajouteterai ce soir, si jamais t'as des questions ou que tu buttes sur une traduction, ou quoique ce soit, au moins t'as un nom a qui demander.
@+ et have fun :hi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So... how's it going Dreambody?

Really? He hasn't been on the forum since April 21st and easy enough to see by clicking on his name.

The last post in this thread was April 19th.

Dreambody

Really? He hasn't been on the forum since April 21st and easy enough to see by clicking on his name.

The last post in this thread was April 19th.
Well... Still... That wasn't a bad idea to ask because that sent me a mail with a link to this thread.
So, to answer your question Spawn, I'm not to bad. Is not dead... Lie down sometime too, but not eternaly and who knows if with time even death may die. Just kidding.
I started to drift away from Entropia when I got really busy in real life. I mean really. Then I was on holiday. It's a bit why I've been away so long... Anyway I'm not too far you see ;)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
It's good to hear that you are doing better Dreambody and yes many of us know how real life can get way busier than you wanted and interfere with your leisure time. Next thing you know months passed by and you are like oh geez, what happened to time???

When you do get back in game, say hello to us.

sluggo

Top Bottom