Hi new here

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tesh, Tesh, Tesh --> you exhausted me talking you off the edge of the Moon during our travel schedule on Friday. I don't think I worked harder to share information with anyone more than I did you. You were fantastic in chat and very amenable to listening to my enthusiastic chat as to why you shouldn't leave the Moon, and how we could help in grander ways that would also lead to your accomplishing the newbie missions on other planets through our MNAT classes, as well as being the Disciple of one of our official Mentors.

Kendra took you on as a Disciple, but you also have me. :D

I'm glad you're giving us the chance to prove why, as a Monrian-born, your best options are to stick with us and not only be well-educated, but also have crap loads of fun in the process. We have an amazing community of members that are incredibly helpful, not only at the forum, but in Monria chat in the game. It's a wonderful community that has loads of fun even in chat, but new players can learn a lot from them.

We only took over the Moon 6 months ago, but we are working hard to support our community members, and just recently shifted our total focus toward our official Mentors and Monrian-born. We also have amazing Community Initiative teams that simply ROCK, like the Monria Team Ambassadors, the Monria Space Travel Program, and others.

We do it different on the Moon, and our community means everything to us.

Thank you for not getting off the Yamato, and for coming home. I don't think you will regret it. :aok

This could become another part of my Community Management duties, talking people off the edge of the Moon. :p

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Tesh

Welcome to Monria :)
Welcome to the Forum :)
Sorry for you trouble having me as a mentor ;) (it's a leaning curve for both of us)

okay here are a few Forum guides (as part of my mentorly type duties ;) )

The beginners corner Here has info on the MNAT classes sweat circles and mentors ;)
If you want info on Repair skilling on Yamato Here is some info
don't forget to check if you have messages (I just sent you one :) )
and a handy thing to do when you log on each day is to click new posts to see anything new since your last visit

I shall share more perils of wisdom as the dawn on me ;)

Kendra

Top Bottom