DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sam Kirarin honz
New Monria born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, please accept and you will be added.

rookie bluu 12
Apartment Owner

*Sadly not monrian born !* :eek:

You've been a member of our community what seems forever now, and you are officially a resident, so that definitely has its privileges on the Moon. I think you are already on the Yamato guest list, but I will double check, and I just made sure that you are on the free travel guest list that the pilots check during our travel schedules. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. Brand new player Monria born.

Hi Willie, welcome to Monria and the Monria forum.

Would you be kind enough please to post your full in-game name so that it can be found on the in-game player registry? When you do, then the Monria Fleet Manager will send you a friend request in the game and we'll get you added to the Yamato guest list. Thank You

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Daily Predicament Use - Monrian born

Thank you

Ok, that answers my question about being Monrian-born. I'll catch up with you on Friday before our travel schedule and get you sorted on the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Mark DotA Allstars
TKoE Sergeant

I will be logging into the game in an hour and will be sending a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager. If you're in the game, accept it and I can get you on the Yamato guest list prior to our travel schedule at 20:00 EU time today beginning at Monria.

Top Bottom