Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

VD-2017-Forum Banner.png

break-c.png

Red-Heart-Forum.png BACKGROUND STORY AND WHERE WE GO FROM HERE Red-Heart-Forum.png
break-c.png
In Episode 4 of the Kipling Chronicles, I shared a great deal of disturbing information that was discovered inside the recovered 4-drawer file cabinet from the West Crater. A shocking bit of news was, that there is apparently an annual human sacrifice to Cthulhu during the Valentine's Day holiday. In further researching this disturbing news (after we successfully thwarted this sacrifice last year), I learned the following.

Origin of this annual ritual sacrifice:

• there is an Outer God called Yog-Sothoth who knows all and sees all
  • he is a contiguous entity with all space and time, embracing the past, the present and the future
  • an effort to please this deity has the potential for bringing knowledge of many things
  • to favor this God requires a human sacrifice, or eternal servitude
  • Yog-Sothoth mated with Shub-Niggurath producing twin deities --> Nug and Yeb
  • Nug sired Cthulhu through parthenogenesis -- a natural form of asexual reproduction where the development of embryos occur without fertilization
Shub-Niggurath masterminds this annual ritual sacrifice, and my undercover operative, Gothgorath, has learned that another attempt to capture @Angel Of Shadows is in the making. Angel has been warned, and while she is adept at holding her own, we need the community and our allies to join forces once again against this menacing creature of the dark to prevent another attempt at a ritual sacrifice to Cthulhu.

Their strategy last year was to use the lowly slave Shoggoths to distract us. Apparently they didn't learn the lesson that we are not easily distracted, and solid in our focus on the task at hand. We had many who were able to keep the Shoggoths in check while we persevered, and I have no doubt we can once again rely on their support toward yet another victory in our battle against the dark and Cthulhu's controlling clutches.

Yog-Sothoth is the Guardian of the Gate, a discovered portal in the Main Crater last year that required us to reinforce it after it was breached. He is at the threshhold, and will always attempt a maneuver that will gain him entrance into our realm, but for now, the portal is secure, and it is crucial that we manage the population of the Shoggoths so that they do not disturb this portal in any way that gives Yog-Sothoth an in ... let him watch, and let him witness our strength in numbers against Cthulhu's attempts to take us down.

We invite the Monrian community and its allies to join us in not only helping to protect @Angel Of Shadows once again, but to send a very clear message that we will never stop defending Monria as our own.

The darkness needs to remain in the dark.

break-c.png

Red-Heart-Forum.png Valentine's Day Event DetailsRed-Heart-Forum.png
break-c.png

HUNTING EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES
  • Date | Sat, Feb 11th -- Time Begins | 00:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
  • 24 Hr Mob Spawn Increases
  • --- Shub Cavern and near the Cave 4 Teleporter
  • --- Shoggoth in the Main Crater
  • All Shubs and Shoggs count no matter location, increased spawn will be in the above locations only
  • TEAMING
  • teaming is allowed but teams must have the name "Monria" in the team name to be eligible for prizes
  • if you hire a healer and don't team, your Globals/HoFs will count as Solo entries
  • if you team with a healer, or anyone else, your Globals/HoFs will count as Team entries
  • a person can win only one Solo and one Team category
  • also, if you have the single highest and lowest Solo Global/HoF, the first recorded entry will apply
  • --- this holds true for the Team category as well
  • in case of a draw -- the first recorded time will win
  • as in the past, Anhithe will receive extracted data from Entropia Life to determine the winners
  • winners and data will be shared at the Monria forum on Sunday, Feb 12th
  • prizes will be distributed by DME after winners have been determined and posted
SHUB SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Prize --> 300 PEDs
  • Winner -- Cryo Pillzy Sonic | Castrantias the Void | 1075 PED
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF -- Prize --> 200 PEDs
  • Winner -- Noz Deadmanwalking Du | Shub Assiliant | 55 PED
SHUB TEAM HUNTING
  • Winner -- Max and Ali loot Monria | Shub Harridan | 306 PED
  • Winner -- TKOE Monria Lovers | Shub Pugilist | 51 PED
SHOGGOTH SOLO HUNTING
  • Winner -- Amanda RosaRaine Buns | Odium the Desecrator | 57 PED
  • Winner -- Leodolfr Leon stronghorse | Shoggoth Defiant | 5 PED
SHOGGOTH TEAM Hunting
  • Winner -- Monria Melodias and Akane | Odium the Desecrator | 28 PED
  • Winner -- Monria Kaya and C3beru5 | Shoggoth Vicissitant | 5 PED
You can see the extracted data results from Entropia Life here.
break-c.png

Red-Heart-Forum.png Valentine's Day Boxing EventsRed-Heart-Forum.png
break-c.png

TOTAL ACCUMULATED POINTS BOXING EVENT

• EVENT DETAILS
  • Date | Sat, Feb 11th -- Time | 15:00 game time -- Location | West Crater Boxing Ring
  • this is a 30 minute boxing event
  • you must register with the Event Organizer at the West Crater prior to the event
  • when registering, please read the rules and the event description details for specific information
  • you will not be able to register or enter the event after it has started
  • total points accumulated at the end of the event determines the winners
  • if you die, you can heal and go back into the boxing ring to continue
  • only Monria Boxing Gloves 12 oz (L) are allowed
  • --- @Alissanos (Cthylla Tower) and @Gatekeeper (Cthulhu Tower) sell them in their shops
  • --- they may also be available through others who craft and sell them
  • PRIZES
  • 1st Place -- Monria Boxing Gloves 36 oz (L) -- Winner --> amanda Alissanos robinson
  • 2nd Place -- Monria Boxing Gloves 18 oz (L) -- Winner --> superraine raine r456
  • 3rd Place -- Monria Boxing Gloves 12 oz (L) -- Winner --> Amanda RosaRaine Buns
  • DME will distribute the prizes at the end of the event
TOTAL KNOCKOUT BOXING EVENT
  • EVENT DETAILS
  • Date | Sat, Feb 11th -- Time | 18:00 game time -- Location | West Crater Boxing Ring
  • this is a 30 minute boxing event
  • you must register with the Event Organizer at the West Crater prior to the event
  • when registering, please read the rules and the event description details for specific information
  • you will not be able to register or enter the event after it has started
  • you only get one life in this event -- when you die, you cannot re-enter the boxing ring
  • only Monria Boxing Gloves 12 oz (L) are allowed
  • PRIZES
  • 1st Place -- Monria Boxing Gloves 36 oz (L) -- plus 40 PEDs -- Winner --> Amanda RosaRaine Buns
  • 2nd Place -- Monria Boxing Gloves 18 oz (L) -- plus 30 PEDs -- Winner --> superraine raine r456
  • 3rd Place -- Monria Boxing Gloves 12 oz (L) -- plus 20 PEDs -- Winner --> Bert Zircote Nella
  • the top 3 event system winners based on total points accumulated will win the system bonus prizes
  • DME will distribute the prizes at the end of the event
break-c.png

@Angel Of Shadows
A fierce opponent when it comes to the Shubs,
but let's show our support once again to thwart this Cthulhu ritual sacrifice.

AngelHeart-red.png

Oh and, as always ... Have Fun & Expect the Unexpected
break-c.png

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Looks like there is going to be alot of fun hunting going on that day. I just wont be able to do much of it since my RL paycheck wont show up til 2 days later on Tuesday..lol.. but I im sure those who want to win will make it a fun challenge for everyone. But no mining this time was a surprise....being a gungho miner, that seems a little unusual for it not to be on the table of the Valentine's Day event as it was last year. *shrug*.. well, every event is unique...:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Looks like there is going to be alot of fun hunting going on that day. I just wont be able to do much of it since my RL paycheck wont show up til 2 days later on Tuesday..lol.. but I im sure those who want to win will make it a fun challenge for everyone. But no mining this time was a surprise....being a gungho miner, that seems a little unusual for it not to be on the table of the Valentine's Day event as it was last year. *shrug*.. well, every event is unique...:)

I'm sure we can get you involved in something Zarnia ... we didn't do a mining event this year for Valentine's, nor a few other usual events that we throw into the mix because we're gearing up for a St Patrick's Day event that will be bigger and better than last year with a few surprises. We will have a mining event for that one, along with other activities.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Times have been added to the boxing events.

DjOptimum

I Love to be a part of this event... .

P.S.
At the [HUNTING EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES]

to the point [winners and data will be shared at the Monria forum on Sunday, Dec 12th]

I think you mean it ''Sunday, Feb 12th''

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I Love to be a part of this event... .

P.S.
At the [HUNTING EVENT RULES & GUIDELINES]

to the point [winners and data will be shared at the Monria forum on Sunday, Dec 12th]

I think you mean it ''Sunday, Feb 12th''

:eek: ... it's the boss's fault ... he's the driving force behind my sleep deprivation, and he's very proud of that. :p

Thank you for catching that, I wouldn't want everyone to have to wait for that one. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added the winners in the original post. I will be publishing more event content in the 2nd post today as well.

I am now getting into the game to see who I can catch quick to pay their prizes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations to all the winners. :)

I'll bring DME in after the travel schedule to catch those I didn't get earlier.

Top Bottom