DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aris bloody Praktor
Monrian born

You were in the game and we have you all sorted on the Yamato guest list now. :)

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there are no delays during travel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sabou Deen Denis, society: The Knights of Entropia, Recruit.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime today, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Daniel Drjackyl Morgan
Not a Member of any society
Monria born ( super Newbie)

Your first 5 posts are moderated, so all of them showed up for me. I deleted 2 of them and kept this one. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and when you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't cause a delay. :)

Also, send DarkMoonEnigma a friend request and I will contact you in the game when I'm in so that I can give you the starter kit that we give our Monrian Born. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Alyona Aquarelle Noname - Monrian born newbie

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay when traveling with us. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Korkun Hasson Jefor
Monrian born

Sometime before our Sunday travel schedule you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is no delay when you travel with us. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Aaz vadger net
born on Monria

Before our travel schedule begins today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay when you travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sabou Deen Denis, society: The Knights of Entropia, Recruit.

Need a drop from Calypso to Rocktropia, tonight if possible. Thanks alot.

You are on the Yamato guest list and on the passenger list as being TKoE, so you don't have to post every time you need to travel with us. Just be ready when the travel schedule starts and we will transport you where you need to go. :)

Top Bottom