Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Cxaxukluth

Spawn of Azathoth
Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Dear Entropians,

We are excited to announce an upcoming AirDrop for the final days of the first round of funding for our new cryptocurrency project - DeepToken and the IPX. MindArk’s vision is to create a global ecosystem for the exchange and sale of intellectual property and digital assets on the world's first IPX - Intellectual Property Exchange. With plans to establish the world's first real-world bank to hold its capital in a digital currency, MindArk will be well positioned as a custodian of this ecosystem, while also pursuing additional research and development in deep technologies. These systems will be exclusively fueled by DeepToken.

We have made the decision to make this Airdrop exclusive to you, our loyal patrons, for the first day of the airdrop campaign because we want you to be among the first to benefit from the platform and stand with us as we promote our token.

We are distributing 20,000 DTA to the first 5000 supporters of our social presence by following our Twitter and joining our Telegram group.

To participate and receive your free 4 DTA (worth 40 PED, when the platform is integrated with Entropia Universe), you must complete the following actions, which should only require a few minutes of your time);
Once you have completed these actions, submit your details on the following form:

DeepToken AirDrop Submission

Distribution will take place after the close of our current Token Generation Event, likely in the first weeks of May.

If you are new to cryptocurrency or Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens, please visit MindArk and contact live support through this website for assistance on how to set up a wallet on MetaMask or MyEtherWallet.com: Your Key to Ethereum

Continue reading...

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Has the Airdrop Campaign ended? If so, I still wanted to buy tokens but the deeptoken.io site stopped having the option to purchase. Please let me know.Thank you.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Also, FYI...I thought I was in the minority of noobs about crytpocurrency but given the telegram comments, alot of us are all energy forwards but don't know how to drive and use the brakes when it comes to making right decisions regarding the security of the paper wallets whether Metamask or MyEtherWallet. You may need to help some of us along by adding some steps for the new person who knows nothing about cryptocurrency to help them not get hacked like posting their wallet address on a webpage that is not secured which hackers can use to steal from their account which they make visible. Another point would be to help us understand differences between how to store coins...paper wallets, USB, cold storage. The choices were listed on MyEtherWallet but for the noob cryptocurrency person, its a foreign language. The transition from using the current deposit system to using Deep Coins may be easier for companies like MindArk but many people are not familiar with cryptocurrency and its a leap of understanding to get caught up to things like this. I'm a reader so I know I will get it eventually but its still a little above me at this point. Please make note that most people in EU are just playing a game...they are not necessarily internet experts (yet)..lol.

Just FYI. Cxaxukluth is just a program that automtically re-posts any posts from the entropiauniverse.com website (Bulletin section). Unfortunally you cannot use these forums to comminicate with any MindArk officials.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
TS is correct ... however, MindArk does read our forum, and pays special attention to things that are related to what they are involved in, they just won't respond on any forums. Perhaps they'll take to heart what you wrote and make some adjustments somewhere along the way, but that is never guaranteed, unfortunately.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi Tiny. Hi DME. I know they don't respond to posts in the forums but I know they read over them for imput. I'm signed on to the Telegram that they use for correspondence for those people who have joined Deep Token and are establishing their online wallets. From what I have seen, it's very cluttered with several questions asked at the same time and sometimes, there is more than one MA rep on and they don't give the same answers to the questions being asked. That is why I posted here.

The Telegram group for Deep Token again may make things convenient for MA to have all the questions in one place but its harder on the people asking question and needing answers. lol.. One time, the rep was responding to someone's question and they got my name as the header in their reply instead of the person asking the question. That kind of "cluttering' is what I am referring to...The Airdrop Campaign was only supposed to be the 1st 5000 ppl who fufilled all the requirement given the the first post above. One rep said the campaign was over. Another said it was still going on. Another said it was over and most ppl didn't do all the requirements (not sure what that means). So understand, the impression being given off (from my interpretation) is that MA is rushing things along and the right foot is tripping over the left foot to reach the goal of being the 1st global digital assets bank but not putting alot of thought into the smaller steps people in game need to have to follow through on smaller scale, aka the step by step things to accomplish their long term goal. It's easy to talk about the "big picture"..it's alot harder to be in the trenches and paving the road to race to the finish line.

So, whoever at MA who reads these posts, please pass them along to the right people who can use them to pave the road better for us. :)

Thanks.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi. Just posting this so that everyone who has an interest is also aware of some unmentioned facts about Deep Token. I am not involved with the official decision making of events with Deep Token. I am just an EU member who tends to speak what others probably would like to say but don't. :)

I did some research and found out that with cryptocurrency, there is a KYC (Know Your Customer legal requirement) used for many reasons but mainly for compliance with a given countries economic restrictions. On the whitepage for Deep Token, it shows most of the members of EU are in the United States. However, due to the USA KYC restrictions, United States EU members cannot buy the tokens that have been promoted in DTA or the upcoming DTB, DTC or DTD etc because they are regarded as securities. As an added note, most of the countries that still allow ICO's don't have a problem with the concept, they have a significant concern as to whether an ICO complies with their countries economic guidelines. For the US, anything regarded as an investment or security need to meet federal requirements. Most ICO's don't want to deal with the paperwork hassle and so they just pass on allowing a country that makes them prove their whitepage or ICO plans.

If you are one of the people (@7000 members signed up on Telegram with the DTA promotion) in the United States, it is possible that you will not be getting the 40 ped worth of tokens ( just a guess, not an established fact) because if you can't buy the tokens due to federal regulations, they are probably not legally able to just "give" them in a promotion that cannot actually benefit you in what you cannot purchase long term. However, having about 7000 people on their Telegram account give their appearance of a good investment a more firm footing with outside investors which can help with getting MA and EU in a better financial place with more funding. So, if you find out that you "didn't qualify" and you are in the US, it may not have been what you did at all but an oversight from Deep Token. Most ICO's post somewhere (whitepage, website) if they require KYC to give an offer to a potential investor. I didn't see a "KYC..YES or NO" anywhere so unless you knew to ask upfront (which I didn't then), it would have been overlooked.

So, this post to let people know some facts you may or may not already know. On the plus side, with @7000 Telegram members, it will draw more investors to fund the Deep Token venture and move things along. On the negative side, US people are outed from the actual ability and benefit of purchasing of Deep Tokens at the CURRENT time.

The latest perk from online posts here in the USA is that the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is setting up guidelines for ICO's to have a way to meet the legal requirements to operate in the USA. One example of a possible upcoming legal ICO platform in the US is Prometheum. I will the post the article but mainly the guidelines involve a Reg A+ offering (Reg A+ is a clause of the JOBS Act that lets private companies raise up to $50 million from the general public.) and use of Ember tokens (Ember tokens will have embedded smart contracts that will help enforce compliance with SEC requirements). Here is the link : The ICO problem: One firm’s plan to satisfy regulatory concerns

I don't know if the Deep Token leaders will look into that for an option for the roadblock of US EU members participating in buying Deep Token. Prometheum started their process back in November 2017 and hope to have things in place for an active Ethereum Blockchain within the next 60 days as of May 2, 2018.

Hopefully, I don't end up being banned from EU for writing this post. I really do enjoy the game but I do have a firm honesty policy and with some of these facts missing, it is a little frustratiing to not point of grey areas that are subject to misinterpretation and damage to trust from EU players towards MA (Deep Token).

Keep smiling and enjoy the journey|:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Zarnia, I merged your new thread post with this thread to keep all of the information together. The Announcements section of the forum is for staff only to post Monria Announcements. As is the News section for Monria, Entropia Universe and MindArk news only posted by our bot that picks up the news, or when staff posts in those sections.

It's best to keep topic-related posts in one thread instead of creating multiple threads. Thanks :)

Top Bottom