Monria | 2020 St Patrick's Day Event | Yog-Sothoth has the Necronomicon

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Will only a piece of armor be the reward for the solo hunt? Do we expect any improvement on the lag that has occurred in previous years?

Yes on the solo hunting prizes, and we can't guarantee that there won't be any lag, but hoping for improvement. This is something that has been discussed with MA, but there are a lot of variables involved and short of being on our own server, it's not something we can control.

Killerbee

Nice! Please register team "SUF on Monria" with me as team leader.
My guess: 1919

I hope you guys did some stuff to reduce the lag this year? I remember it was sometimes unplayable with the last events.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Nice! Please register team "SUF on Monria" with me as team leader.
My guess: 1919

I hope you guys did some stuff to reduce the lag this year? I remember it was sometimes unplayable with the last events.

As mentioned in my response to Velizari's post, we can't guarantee that there won't be any lag, but hoping for improvement. This is something that has been discussed with MA, but there are a lot of variables involved and short of being on our own server, it's not something we can control. I can tell you in addition, that Ant is doing what he can on our end with the additional things we do at this event to improve the potential for less lag. :)

Killerbee

As mentioned in my response to Velizari's post, we can't guarantee that there won't be any lag, but hoping for improvement. This is something that has been discussed with MA, but there are a lot of variables involved and short of being on our own server, it's not something we can control. I can tell you in addition, that Ant is doing what he can on our end with the additional things we do at this event to improve the potential for less lag. :)
Missed that reply, thanks! Good to hear! :)

Top Bottom