DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
edcxft Eregaan PHD
Monria Born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

AND ... make sure to wear your Monria shirt when boarding the Yamato.

Dialebro

Stanislav Dialebro Gravchenko
Monria Born
If possible, I would like to correct the year of birth in the forum for 1979. Did not notice that there 2001 =)). Thank you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Stanislav Dialebro Gravchenko
Monria Born
If possible, I would like to correct the year of birth in the forum for 1979. Did not notice that there 2001 =)). Thank you.

You are already set on the Yamato guest list, please do your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox at the forum Follow the instructions below:

** IMPORTANT **
Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Before you log into the game, click on the "Tools" link at the bottom right of the Client Loader to see what's downloaded and what's not.

ALERT ... make sure that you have read and understand the new changes to the space travel program with regard to having your own transportation to access planets at low orbit.

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
x3m Sancho xplorer
Monria Born

You are already set on the Yamato guest list, please do your 8 posts to see the Shoutbox at the forum Follow the instructions below:

** IMPORTANT **

ALSO ... make sure to do your 8 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. This is beneficial in case you have to log out during a warp if you have lootables and will be protected should we be attacked by pirates. You will watch the Shoutbox to learn when it is safe to log bag in at your destination.

I saw that you did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox and you told me you are buying your own ship. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Please sign me up:

Nite Niteflite Flite

Many thanks

You didn't indicate your status, whether Monrian Born or a paying passenger ... it's also too late to get signed up for today's warp schedule because the first Yamato summons goes out in less than 15 minutes.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sure no problem. Non Monria born, will try next time, thanks.

Ok, then I will list you as a paying customer ... fee is 6 peds.

** IMPORTANT **

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Athena Atha Philips
New MB

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager prior to the next travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

** IMPORTANT **

I saw that you already did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Gin Eu Lefty
Monria Born

** IMPORTANT **

I saw that you already did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox.

Old Shatterhand

Old Bullseye Shatterhand
Monria Born

Usually I am incognito. Can I receive a friend request if I am incognito or need to switch to another mode?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Old Bullseye Shatterhand
Monria Born

Usually I am incognito. Can I receive a friend request if I am incognito or need to switch to another mode?

No ... unfortunately, a friend request cannot be sent to someone who is incognito.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tatcel' vjvj1997 Jack
Monria borned
I have spaceship for low orbit

** IMPORTANT **

I saw that you already did the 8 posts to see the Shoutbox and received your message that you have your own transportation from the Yamato down to planets. :)

Top Bottom