vehicle on monria?

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
DME for the vehicle prints, have an NPC or terminal or something in that once you collect enough tokens, baubles, you can turn them into this 'device' and get a set of prints given to you. Then you take the prints, and YES they MUST be using most if not all of monria's materials to make, and attempt your crafting of the vehicle. Maybe it has like an antenna of sorts on the back that taps into the ethereal energy of the Cthulhu to power the vehicle. I can see a vehicle that has this antenna with like a Coriolis affect on this full wave antenna every time the vehicle powers up. Maybe energy can flow in, flow around, possibly 'wave out' from the antenna sort of like a northern lights type affect to bathe those nearby in the power of the energy so surrounding them.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DME for the vehicle prints, have an NPC or terminal or something in that once you collect enough tokens, baubles, you can turn them into this 'device' and get a set of prints given to you. Then you take the prints, and YES they MUST be using most if not all of monria's materials to make, and attempt your crafting of the vehicle. Maybe it has like an antenna of sorts on the back that taps into the ethereal energy of the Cthulhu to power the vehicle. I can see a vehicle that has this antenna with like a Coriolis affect on this full wave antenna every time the vehicle powers up. Maybe energy can flow in, flow around, possibly 'wave out' from the antenna sort of like a northern lights type affect to bathe those nearby in the power of the energy so surrounding them.

sluggo

See, now you're getting the "idea" and I love it. There are energies and a dark force at work that drives us all, whether we are willing to admit that or not, but eventually it will all make sense -- maybe, depends on how infected one has become with the mysterious invasion of the voices. Oh, you don't hear the voices? :D

That's because you're on a light frequency. The dark frequencies are more subtle and subliminal. However, I have it on good authority that sound waves in certain areas are getting increasingly more vibrant, so there's an off chance that once elevated, there's no need to be concerned with frequency. It's just that when you've reached that point, it's already too late. You're a goner because you've been sucked into the Cthulhu vacuum, or at least your mind has. :eek:

Did you see what just happened there? I got diverted from thanking you for the suggestions. :rolleyes:

sluggo

Shop Owner
The dark frequencies are lower and more visceral. You don't really hear them as you more 'feel' them. They are like Ultraviolet light, they penetrate deep into you, right into your bones and have sublime affects on your moral judgement. That little voice says give sluggo gifts, because it just 'feels' right.

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The dark frequencies are lower and more visceral. You don't really hear them as you more 'feel' them. They are like Ultraviolet light, they penetrate deep into you, right into your bones and have sublime affects on your moral judgement. That little voice says give sluggo gifts, because it just 'feels' right.

sluggo

I can see this is going to be a problem. :rolleyes:

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
I like the idea of a Monria vehicle only. Maybe some type of little scooter / hover craft given the terrain and all. Possibly make it a mission chain, people have to find stuff hidden here and there, or something like Cyrene's fap mission where there are several stages, they collect stuff, when they get enough stuff, tokens, whatever, they can trade it in for the vehicle. OR better yet, they can get a blueprint to craft a limited amount of the vehicles. The crafting idea might be better it adds further incentive for our crafters to come here as I can envision the MU being fairly high on the vehicles. Even if the vehicle isn't this super uber thingie, it's something NEW, and that alone would have great appeal.

Maybe the vehicle runs off of sweat instead of oil. throw some solar panels on it, a few of those solar gel cells and it's a hydrogen vehicle, emits steam to keep the atmosphere clean under the dome..

I am not sure if the mechanics would allow for us to just 'allow' one type of vehicle and not others.

This is a great idea!
Sluggo, I have been keeping up with all of your suggestions and you have some great ideas so far man. ** Thumbs up**

sluggo

Shop Owner
I appreciate the thumps up there E8. We all work as a team to bring suggestions to the table, hash them out and see what we can and are able to go forward with. Just because WE want something though does not mean MA is going to buy off on it, so coming up with the ideas is just a small part of the whole process here.

I do have to admit that some of the ideas have come from our player base a well. I have heard some pretty great ideas in game and bring them here so we all can share them and hopefully work on making them a reality.

Sluggo

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
It's not possible to make an area restricted to only some vehicles. And MA won't code new shit for you, so it's not happening. It's either all or none.

sluggo

Shop Owner
Actually it could be doable by terrain, throw a pebble here, swale there, and big ships like quads and sleips can't be spawned, but small stuff can. There's a way to make stuff work if one wants to look for opportunities instead of just saying No you can't. Join the 'Can Do' team, not the Can't do.

sluggo

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Let's go a step further and give the vehicle some purpose to be used. Staying with the Monria environmental points this vehicle can have a "rebreathable" exhaust system and at some point during use the owner can clean/retrieve or however you want to word it, the exhaust system and the collected waste can be introduced as an additional Monria specific material used in the crafting system.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
One thing I have come to really appreciate about this community and its contributors to discussions, ideas and suggestions is the amount of critical thinking that is taking place, this is amazing. And perhaps something you may or may not have thought about, is that it will also play into our community-centric plans where the entire community will benefit from efforts put forth in contribution toward a better Monria experience.

I'm in charge of the slush fund. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bad idea on the rebreather 82. Thursday night is chili night remember, you'll poison the entire cabin crew :p

sluggo

OMG, yet another entry by Cthulhu's Agent of Nonsense. :rolleyes:

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Bad idea on the rebreather 82. Thursday night is chili night remember, you'll poison the entire cabin crew :p

sluggo
LOL Yes this could be very dangerous for everyone unless, in the mission chain, there was a reward of peppermint flavored edible underwear :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
LOL Yes this could be very dangerous for everyone unless, in the mission chain, there was a reward of peppermint flavored edible underwear :D

OMG, you didn't go there. That is only going to give Cthulhu's Agent of Nonsense an open door. :rolleyes:

Not that he needs any encouragement. :p

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
One thing I have come to really appreciate about this community and its contributors to discussions, ideas and suggestions is the amount of critical thinking that is taking place, this is amazing. And perhaps something you may or may not have thought about, is that it will also play into our community-centric plans where the entire community will benefit from efforts put forth in contribution toward a better Monria experience.

I'm in charge of the slush fund. :D
I had wanted to go into more detail on what was running through my mind but I was at work and that kind of got in the way. As I was running all the possible things this could effect and resolving them to the limits of my "understanding" of the allowed vs not allowed, I decided it would not be appropriate for open public viewing so I just left it out. Plus its not my lane :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I had wanted to go into more detail on what was running through my mind but I was at work and that kind of got in the way. As I was running all the possible things this could effect and resolving them to the limits of my "understanding" of the allowed vs not allowed, I decided it would not be appropriate for open public viewing so I just left it out. Plus its not my lane :)

Yup, sometimes it's good to just shift gears. :D

Top Bottom