He was just looking for some Zoldenite Dust

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Whenever I'm in the game, I always say hello to the TKoE Knights in soc chat, and then to anyone lurking around the Moon in Monria chat. I caught a conversation where someone was looking for a little bit more of the Zoldenite Dust so that he could complete a mission - at least that's what I think it was anyway.

Zoldenite Dust has some weird properties, so I don't know.

I popped into chat and told him that I could help him out because I had just excavated a IX Zoldenite Dust only minutes before he was mentioning it. He said he needed maybe 10 grains (<- that's a junkie talking - you can't fool me), so I said that he was welcome to it (does that make me an enabler).

He asked where I was and that he would come to me, so I put the /pos in chat because I was out in the South Crater Yogging. The response was an LOL because he said that he was in the neighborhood and that I would laugh when I see how close he was. I said I didn't see any green dots on the radar, and he said keep watching.

Before I could post anything further in chat, there he was!

Entropia 2016-01-14 18-42-27-31.png

I initiated a trade with him and put 50 grains of Zoldenite Dust in the trade window. I figured if I was going to contribute to his (perceived) habit, I would at least impress him as a supplier. He started throwing bottles of Alice Liquid in the trade window, and I thought to myself, what the hell am I going to do with that. He said he wanted to at least compensate me for the Z-Dust. I said no, it's what I do when the boss isn't looking.

I continued with my Yog bashing, and there was enough to go around, so he joined in while we continued to chat about Monria. It was a really nice chat, and even though I'm new to the Moon too, at least I was able to share a bit about the Monria Team's mindset for the community.

After downing a respectable number of Yogs, he asked if I was interested in teaming. I said sure, why not (I'm thinking, he looks pretty seasoned, maybe he'll boost my chances of getting something decent). The kinetic energy was building, and we seemed to telepathically tune into a course of destruction. However, I was surprised to see that my newly acquired Dragon from Wang's Moon Shop had his own kinetic energy going on - I didn't know they could do that.

Entropia 2016-01-14 18-41-04-48.png

I was thinking maybe I could turn Treb away from the Zoldenite Dust, because that's a Monria-unique resource that has some weird side-effects. I was about to bring up the subject when I noticed it was too late.

Entropia 2016-01-14 18-50-25-46.png

I figured I would just make a mental note of this behavior for the records, and then devise a plan of action to see if I could get to the source of the Z-Dust properties that was causing bizarre reactions. I was afraid that I already knew the answer, but didn't want to give it too much thought in the moment.

In the meantime, Treb and I moved in and out of wandering Yogs, and even had a bit of fun herding them. We had the South Crater to ourselves, at least that big section of it, and properly decreased the population. There was informative chat, silly chat, even - I don't know what this is about - chat, and then this:

Entropia 2016-01-14 18-44-15-68.png

It was my very first Global, and scared the crap out of me when it happened. However, look at how cool the Global swirl was captured. That was pretty exciting despite learning that it was just a 10 PED Global. What was more disturbing was learning what the team name was, because it was hidden behind my Dragon stats.

Entropia 2016-01-14 18-46-14-94.png

I thought I was doing pretty good with building a decent reputation on the Moon, but after this, I may be tagged as a Monrian Mauler. I had fun though, so maybe there's a positive side-effect too.

I'm working on a little video and will post it when it's finished.

For the Record
I purposely take creative liberty to enhance a story, mostly from a humorous perspective.
If you're a Z-Dust user, I will pass no judgment.
What happens on Monria will definitely not stay on Monria as long as I'm around.

:D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Congrats DME, yes the first time I got one it was like What the Hell? The screen froze for a second, then jumped and I seen swirlies from an 'inside view' and thought I was about to bite it again. Then someone said Congrats and I realized oh wow, I just did something GOOD for a change! Was too busy taking in the fireworks that I didn't get a look at the loot ticker before it decayed and had to scroll back in the Global tab to see what I got. Even the small ones are nice.

Keep getting them.

sluggo

Top Bottom