prize suggestions

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
The fireplace thing, did Cyrene ever fix theirs or is that still taken off line?

sluggo

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Suggestion
"Give-a-way apartments", in future events - limit of one per avatar forever :)

I kind of like people getting multiple apartments and being able to sell them on for a few ped to people who want them but know that I'm not selling them!

I do think mixing the prizes up in future events is a good idea though. I mainly wanted the pioneers to get a chance at winning something early because you are the guys that came to the moon for no reason other than loyalty and friendship :)

Ant

Balam

I kind of like people getting multiple apartments and being able to sell them on for a few ped to people who want them but know that I'm not selling them!

I do think mixing the prizes up in future events is a good idea though. I mainly wanted the pioneers to get a chance at winning something early because you are the guys that came to the moon for no reason other than loyalty and friendship :)

Ant

Ant,

I like how you stated this, I rather see active Monrian to be in apartments then empty building with people who never visit their own place :p

Hope all apartments will be filled with active players :D

Top Bottom