Angel's event - Live Stream Giveaway

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Hey everybody!

This Friday, by 24:00MA time, I will be organizing an event and all sort of fun stuff on Monria!

This all started when I was streaming last weekend and a friend of mine comes out of nowhere, giving me some goodies to give away on stream. So, I thought, why not organize an event so people can have more chances to win than a simple stream giveaway!

Here are the prizes :
(There will probly be more, I need to check my storage :) )
1. Full set of 5B plates, full TT (+/- 525 ped) (Thanks to LaMoarrr)
2. Athenic Ring Adjusted (+/- 250 ped) (Thanks to LaMoarrr)
3. Oni-Roku ELM Edition (10 to give away at the moment) (Thanks to Chasemlb)
4. Castorian En-Blade 6 ELM Edition (10 to give away at the moment) (Thanks to Chasemlb)
5. Aeglic Ring Adjusted & Hermetic Ring Adjusted (+/- 125 ped)
6. 3xWhiskers pet & 1x Lai TUng Pei (brown panda)
7. 10 x Green Leprechaun pets (Thanks to DME)
8. 2 x Finder F-101 (Thanks to Metatag)
9. 3 x Moccassin whips (perfect tool to tame Leprauchaun) (Thanks to Anhithe)

To be elegible to win any of the prizes, you must follow my stream, it's my only condition :)
Can be found here : Twitch

So, let's have a look at the events :

1. Hunting event

Highest and lowest single loot
Time : Friday, 21rst Otc, 24:00MA - 3:00MA time - 3 hours event (to be confirmed)
Creatures : L3 Yog - Any of them (and only L3, so anyone can participate)
The person with the highest single loot will receive the full set of 5B plates, the one with the lowest will get the Athenic Ring Adjusted.
I will be using EntropiaLife to track the globals, so please, make sure it's working for you :)
*If the lowest and highest position are obtained by the same person, I will take the next person with the lowest global, same guy cannot win both prizes
**No team allowed, this is a solo event

2. PVP event - First One to Kill Angel

Since Monria got an awesome boxing ring, we will be using it to have some fun!
Anyone who want to enter this event must register to me, so I can figure how many rounds and participant we have :)
The goal, of course, is to be the first one to kill me BUT only using the TT sword/dagger (to be confirmed)
This event will have rounds, so only a limited number of people will try to kill me at the same time (let's say 5, just to set an example)
The winner will receive both Aeglic and Hermetic Rings Adjusted
*Will take place after the hunting event

3. Live stream giveaways

For the duration of the hunting event, I will be hunting Shubs on Monria since well, I love them :D I will also be streaming, having an other kind of giveaway on there :)
It's easy, it will be in the form : Guess what will be my next global / Guess who will kill me and so on
Prizes for this giveaway will be the ELM weapons / Leprechaun / Whiskers / Lai Tung Pei / Finder F-101 (to be confirmed)

Once again, special thanks to my friends, who awesomely gave all those prizes :) All of this would have never been possible without them! Also, thanks to the Monria team for their constant support and presence on the Moon :)
- Theone LaMoar GR
- Chase chasemlb kirchner
- DarkMoonEnigma
- Metatag

I think it's all I have to say for now, I'm really excited to be able to have this event and I can't wait to see y'all on Friday!

Angel

PS : Don't forget to spread the word! :D

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That's AWESOME Angel -- please let me know how I can help. :clap

Would you like 10 Monria Evil Leprechauns to add to your prize pool?

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Thank you DME and Rosa :)

DME - JUst keep everyone entertained? :D It should be easy :p

Also - Anything is welcomed in the giveaway - I'd like to take the pets out of your hand for that reason :D
(Already trying to add some more goodies too... :D)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have them on hold for you Angel, so next time we're in the game together they're yours. :)

Also, I hope you got yourself free from this entrapment -- looks like you're standing on a land mine. :shock

Entropia 2016-10-18 13-29-10-28.jpg

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Ahah, I LUV the screenie!

And yeah, little beastie behind me helped to get out of this mess - I'll find who did that and will tell Shubs to punish him! :D

PS : Damn, I look creepy with this new mask, I luv it :D

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Are you ready for tonight guys? :D

Just a last minute instruction : Please, if your twitch name is not the same than your ingame name, send me a message, smoke signs or anything else so I can mtach the avatars with the twitch accounts :p Can be made either in game (I'm NOT in the player register so please, use Monria channel to find my avatar link :p ) or by Twitch (stream chat or whisper).

Get your weapons ready! :D

Angel Of Shadows

Shubs' Nightmare
Alright - Here are the winners!
But first, I want to thank everybody who joined the stream, who participated in the Hunting/PVP event, it was awesome, I appreciate your support, a lot! It means a lot to me guys :)

Hunting :
Full set of 5Bs : RosaRaine with 54 ped global OK
Athenic Ring Adjusted : Nick EasyFunWay Lucker with a 10 ped global (second person to get it after Rosa) OK

PVP event :
Aeglic & Hermetic Rings Adjusted : Jerry OK
ELM weapons + Leprauchaun pet :
The Mindless Gamer OK
Anthony Gray Stark OK
RosaRaine OK
Nick Lucker OK
Cerberus OK
Vandal OK

Stream giveaway :
Cerberus : Whip OK
Boomeris : ELM weapons + Leprauchaun pet
Draco : ELM weapons + Leprauchaun pet
NamingPolicyViolation : ELM weapons + Leprauchaun pet OK
Forest9000 : ELM weapons + Leprauchaun pet
Fireurza : Finder F-101
Crezzi : Finder F-101

Participation Prizes (didn't count my prizes correctly... :D) I am sorry guys, I messed up with these prizes, I places your names in a box and draw them, giving out the remaining prizes :)
Dragonpink : Whiskers pet OK
Kaya Pebbles : Lei Tung Pei pet
Link : Whip OK
Salacious Lust : Whiskers pet
Raine : Whip

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Looks like it was a very successful event, but then I didn't expect anything less from Angel, she always makes her activities on the Moon exciting, so hopefully we'll see more of these types of events.

Thank you Angel for adding to the fun on the Moon, we appreciate it. :aok

And congratulations to all the winners. :clap

Top Bottom