DSEC Seeker L12 (L) BluePrint (L)

Discussion in 'Mining Finder Blueprints' started by Pinthas Schmenke Dorian, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Pinthas Schmenke Dorian

Pinthas Schmenke Dorian Active Member

2. frec

frec New Member

Hi,
    I explored as much as I can the tool produced from this receipt (DSEC Seeker L12). Crafted few of them allready and mined a lot with them. I tried to compare the loot found by this to regular 105 finder and TK120.
    Till now I cannot find a benefit using this one. it uses 6 probes more than regular tool and should have some eficiency compared to level 1 amp attached to the device.
    Actually with 105 and level 1 amp I got a bit better loot than using DSEC. Also using level 5 amp for TK120 and level 5 amp for DSEC got the same loot - starting from deposits level 7 .... I expected most of the level 7 deposits to become level 8 or greater, but doesn't happened. so DSEC + level 5 amp seems not to be equal to level 6 amp.
    Can some other share his observations about the same DSEC L12. I realy like it and want to use it, but not at the cost of 6 survey probes for nothiing.

(I don't see any eficiency on the tool description - is it a bug or it is like it should be ? )