EML helping you start your crafting profession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netvalar

"Enhanced Mythura Logistics" would like to help you start your crafting profession. However 1st lets talk about how Monria helps the process.

1 - Crafting daily mission - Everyday you can do this mission for .75 TT of engineering skill. Engineering skill helps with all your crafting skills no matter what focus you are planning.

2 - Yamoto Repair Skilling program - Joining in on these as they occur helps increase several crafting related skills. You can see the list in the EML forum section along with prices for your equipment needs. This obviously costs a bit to do having to purchase RK-5 or RK-20 and Welding Wire. EML via "The Sweat Shop" project can help by exchanging RK-5 and Welding wire for sweat (at time of writing comes to 12.86K sweat).

Next lets talk about profit/loss

1 - Mark Up (MU) - Your cost to craft is not the value of materials but the value+MU (V+MU) of your materials. Along with that figure is your success, which I estimate at 35%. Your total return value, which I estimate at 90%.

Success = 35%+MU
Returned Materials and Residue (RMR) = 90% - 35%
Returned Value (RV) = Success + RMR
Profit/Loss = RV - Cost

Now how EML can help? The trick is to find a way to help that doesn't cause much of a loss for me personally and at this time we have a way. The focus will be on components crafting, however with the help from above all or most of your crafting skills should improve along the way. Due to the penchant for players to gamble the widget economy has improved basic components MUs. This gives crafters something better then TTing those early results.

Head on over to our buying thread to see what Basic Filters, Basic Sheet Metal, and Basic Sensors current prices are. These are the BPs you will start out crafting for the Monria Daily Crafting mission mentioned above. I then will take those, craft them into widgets and export to those Caly gamblers.

You don't have the BPs you say? As long as supplies last I will exchange those 3 BPs for 250 sweat.

You have been crafting and now have Welding Wire BPs stop by my shop and purchase the imports needed. For local materials buy from your fellow Monrians or check other shops. Don't have the Peds for the imports by now you should have seen that the "Sweat Shop" project has your back here too.

Looted additional of those 3 BPs you can TT them now or hang on to them. As I run low on BPs to exchange for sweat I will pay 200 MU. I would love to do this from the get go but only so much storage space is available.

Ask a few questions maybe we together can improve this project.

Netvalar

What do the below mean?

Success = 35%+MU
Returned Materials and Residue (RMR) = 90% - 35%
Returned Value (RV) = Success + RMR
Profit/Loss = RV - Cost

When you are crafting something you get 1 of 3 results success, Near success, or Failure. Success is easy to figure a number for and then add the MU to (I recently did a lower percentage success BP with average of 3 runs being 28% so the 35% I normally use maybe wrong for you).

Near success (and many times added to success) grants you residue and/or some materials back. This is what I labeled "Returned Materials and Residue" (RMR). Now the reason that I don't add MU to these returns is because that has already been calculated into the cost for each click (did I miss stating that one in above post shame on me). The assumption here is that 90% of tt value will be returned either in Success or RMR. However early on you will get less then 90% but more skill increases.

Those last 2 RV and Profit/Loss then are merely 2 additional mathematical equations to show what your PED loss or if lucky profit is.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thread is closed for now, Netvalar hasn't been at the forum since January 2019, and haven't seen him in the game either, but I think there is information in this thread that might be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom