Enhanced Mythura Logistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netvalar

Current thought is Enhanced Mythura Logistics

6-16-2016 Kendra suggested Lunar Logistics for the import and export I was doing at the time. Since I see the shop as an extension potential for that project I am thinking of taking it back up got to start the research and experimenting from scratch though.

The imports were materials for WW crafting the export was of course WW. With the shop instead of me being the crafter I would sell the material and buy the WW to export. Of course selling some WW in shop with RK 5 for the Yamato skilling assignments.

However during my absence from game I started crafting Enhancers the weapon enhancers were selling on AH well and the mining enhancers I was using I will most likely add those and other enhancers to shop. Not sure if that will be enough to effect shop name but could be.

obviously still in thinking mode and so any thoughts from the community would be accepted and appreciated. A successful shop owner should do their best to help the community after all.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Net ... I like how your shop is coming along. I will update the Monria Directory to reflect new ownership. :)

I'll have to give some thought to a name.

hans

6-16-2016 Kendra suggested Lunar Logistics for the import and export I was doing at the time..

However during my absence from game I started crafting Enhancers..

obviously still in thinking mode and so any thoughts from the community..
Enhanced Lunar Logistics?

It captures the original suggestion and strongly hints at the new direction. :twocents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom