Exploring Monria Apartments and Penthouses - Travel log 003

Vegvisir

Hey guys I just finished up my third travel log video.

In this one, I take a look at a few player-owned homes. I thought it was really cool to see how different people construct their homes, and how diverse and uniquely they designed their personal space.

In my excitement to get some content published, I may have rushed a few segments of these videos, so I definately recognize my voice may not be as interesting as it could be. (it was also recorded at like 5am after an all-nighter producing.)

I am doing research to improve my sound. For now, these videos are just a starting point.
I intend to build a library of content over the next couple of months. I hope you guys enjoy it and find these videos useful & informative!

Last edited:

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Have a small look at the messy apt in Cthylla tower floor 1 apt 3... Cult of the skull have a small shrine in the second floor/bedroom :p

Would be fun to hear your neutral coments on a messy one also :p

Last edited:

Vegvisir

Have a small look at the messy apt in Cthylla tower floor 1 apt 3... Cult of the skull have a small shrine in the second floor/bedroom :p

Would be fun to hear your neutral coments on a messy one also :p
I can certainly take a look and provide my trademark monotone opinions on it! :D
I'll add it to a list, once i have a few more locations I'll put together another quick video :)

Any other ideas for some monrian-based locations?

Also, is it just the one dome city? like is DSEC the center of monria (ish) or are there other parts of monria that I haven't seen yet? wondering how big it is?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There are 3 craters ... DSEC Forensics, basically the gathering place, and the crater that has the 2 apartment/shop towers (Cthulhu and Cthylla), DSEC Mining Camp and DSEC Military Camp that has Wang's Pet Stable and the Monria Championship Boxing Ring ... then there is the underground cave system.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
You should also try get Crystal cave in on the video i think if you do the cave system... If you do need a guide i can join the run and show before the video is made so you know where to run :)

Feel free to add me ingame and let me know when the best time is for you :)
Ingame name is Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu

Last edited:

Vegvisir

You should also try get Crystal cave in on the video i think if you do the cave system... If you do need a guide i can join the run and show before the video is made so you know where to run :)

Feel free to add me ingame and let me know when the best time is for you :)
Ingame name is Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu

I will need to be checking the forum more frequently hahahaha....
We've met ingame, run the cave system, and i've finished the video before I even saw this!

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I will need to be checking the forum more frequently hahahaha....
We've met ingame, run the cave system, and i've finished the video before I even saw this!

Thats often how it works :p But we for sure managed it anyways.. lol

Top Bottom