Fun..fun suggestion

New York Rose

I am not sure if this is possible..I was thinking for Monria's Easter ideas that maybe starting now (Anhithe poor you) Monria could hide or set out something like Easter eggs randomly around Monria for players to find,I don't think EU has eggs,but maybe fruit or something designated as for it instead. When Easter hits players show in 'trade' window to Monria advisor to show how many they found/collected to win a prize.
What do you guys think?

:dancing

New York Rose

Oh my gosh Sluggo..I just pictured this with your comment! Hahahaha
beep beep.jpg

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I would be willing to bet there is some kind of janitorial function that sweeps up stuff to clean up resources every so often.
By dropping it you already 'agreed' that it is pick uppable by others so can't complain to them when they steal it so...

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The idea is inspired, so will have to give some thought to that. :)

@ Sluggo --> if someone intentionally places something on the ground knowing that someone else can pick it up, and especially if it was a situation like an egg hunt (or a reasonable facsimile), then it's not stealing if it's picked up. It's stealing if someone is placing something on the ground to create a design, or for some decoration and someone picks it up.

@ Eleni --> I really like your idea about the bunny pets, that is inspired too. :D

NoReMoRsE

Account Deactivated by Request
mobs could give something other than sweat?...have pets become usefull..as a hunting partner or loot your mob for you?...many things could be done but..will they?..time will tell

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
DME, I know that. I was referring to when MA scoops it up if you complain about it. Also even if you are making a design, if you intentionally put it on the ground, it's fair game to all, no matter what your intentions were.

sluggo

NoReMoRsE

Account Deactivated by Request
I wire framed about 7 items...a trident..sword..shield few guns..soem armour..looked like dracos armour from blade 3..was cool..:)

Top Bottom