Happy Birthday | "DME"

Discussion in 'Birthdays, Anniversaries & Holidays' started by Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse Well-Known Member

3 weeks of subtle hints have lead me to believe that today is DMEs birthday. I guess many missed the little clues. Said clues left throughout the Shogoth and yog hunts of the last few weeks "I'm a 9, 9 girl; born on the 9th day of the 9th month. Tricky to solve but with the help of many others and some decoding skills we managed to crack it :D So In honor of this occasion I have persuaded the Swedish Chef to make some Popcorn. So without any further ado I present The Swedish Chef.

2. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Active Member

Happy Birthday DME! I am so happy that you are in this wonderful place and that I have met you through the universes strange coincidences. My experience would never have been so much fun nor as exciting if I hadn't found you in this game :) Thanks again for all you do here. *hug*

3. Noz

Noz Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday DME :)
    May all your wishes be granted.

4. bluu

bluu Member

Hmm, DarkMoonENIGMA!! you are so hateful towards my big green googly eyed head but you love it and you know it ! :p
    Ohhhh boy, 21 every single year.. you know you have to share the secret one day right? and nope DarkMoonCodeOfConduct does not count ! so you gots to share :upsidethehead
    You do a wonderful job with everything you do and i can speak for everyone here when i say we really do appreciate it !!
    So thank you very much for everything and a very very Happy Birthday to YOU ! not like your 21 everyday so enjoy it :groupdance

sidekick069 and Kendra like this.
  5. Sholle Von Cartiz

Sholle Von Cartiz Well-Known Member

HAPPY B-DAY DME!!!!
    :djparty

sidekick069 and Kendra like this.
  6. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Happy Birthday! I was wondering if you would do a thread for yourself :)

Ant

sidekick069 likes this.
  7. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Happy Birthday DME
    home-free-clipart-birthday-balloons-clipart-birthday-string-purple-v5Hdso-clipart.png

Have the best Birthday ever and many happy returns of the day :)

sidekick069 likes this.
  8. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Different-LOL-.gif

OMG -- you guys are amazing -- and here's why:
    • Leon -- the Popcorn song was perfect, I used it in a video back in the day in a John Capital crafting event I think
    • -----> LOVE the Swedish Chef -- bet you didn't know that I'm half Swede :p
    • -----> unless your DME decoding skills are really that good :D
    • -----> Leon, thank you for your thoughtfulness, your Yama music tracks, and making me smile
    • Gate -- your post was sweet, and I always enjoy your greetings in the game -- the *pounce / hug* ROCKS
    • -----> and I'm happy you're in our Moon family too, because you are appreciated very very much
    • Noz -- you turned out to be a surprise and very much appreciated for your contributions, thank you
    • -----> and my "wish was granted" the day Ant hired me to join the Monria Team :)
    • bluu -- you are a nutbar -- but you know my banter comes from a place of love because you are that unique
    • -----> and for the record -- no one has experienced the DarkMoonCodeOfConduct unplugged -- :devil
    • Sholle -- thank you -- it's nice to see you pop in now and then
    • Anhithe -- no, wasn't going to do a thread for myself, but who did create the thread surprised me
    • -----> Leon is another one of our Monria community members that makes me smile a lot
    • Kendra -- can never go wrong with purple when it comes to me -- thank you
    • Max -- what can I say, you always know when to ask if I'm ok, it's like a Ninja DME Radar :aok
    • Woulfear -- always a friendly greeting and chat in the game -- thank you Woulf
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the birthday wishes.

I am now going to do my ship duties, and then try to gather a few for a pre-Shub event birthday hunt. :clap

9. Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse Well-Known Member

You don't know it yet, but there is going to be a party on the Yamato, with music even LOL

10. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Happy birthday DM, sorry I'm late on this. I wish u an amazing day, and that u receive back all the fun you have given us all, all at once today.

You are a special person to us all and we are very lucky to have you. Thanks for everything you do,
    Max

11. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

There definitely was a party on the Yamato, and in the TKoE/Yamato Discord channel. Great playlist Leon. :clap

I added you to my post Max, and thank you for your kind words. :)

12. Woulfear Runt

Woulfear Runt Active Member

Happy Birthday DME (CFO), wishing you all the best on your special day. Your tireless efforts have made the moon an enjoyable place to play and visit. Enjoy the cake and ice cream. You deserve it. : )

13. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

14. sidekick069

sidekick069 Well-Known Member MCAT Team Member

totally missed this. Sorry DME and Happy belated b-day. With many more to come!!!

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  15. DarkMoonEnigma

Not a problem at all, it was just another one of my leveling up moments. :p

sidekick069 likes this.
  16. Orion Enigma Entropy

Orion Enigma Entropy Member

Heppy late Birthday, DME im very late but it always is a good time to wish you the best:)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.