Hello fellow monrians!

Though I've just joined the forum, I'm in fact a bit old avatar. I've been inactive almost since the day I created the account. Let's see if this time I set my mind to becoming an active monrian citizen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well look at that ... the Crawling Chaos has come out of the shadows. :thumbsup

You must have been summoned by Cthulhu, or Decca and her crazy Cultists since we've been winning against the dark forces, and defying the likes of them any type of victory. :p

So what if Decca gave Yog-Sothoth the Necronomicon and he used its dark magic to draw out the Dunwich Horror ... every time he shows up the Monria community, along with friends and allies make short (ok, a little bit long) business of his presence and send him back to the dark side of the moon.

We get tried at every turn, but victory is always ours ... one day, Decca and her army of followers will learn that we have spent plenty of time learning how to be prepared. :D

I have one question ... you going to join the dark side, or use that crawling chaos skill you have to fight against the dark forces with us, along with our Elder Gods? ... consider your answer carefully, because either way ... there's potential you end up in our official storyline. :p

That said ... welcome back to the game, and especially Monria, nice to see you about again. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Nyarlathotep :)

Good to see you're back :)

Hope you have fun :hi

Top Bottom