Hello Monria!

Steveyneo

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. I have been an Entropian for many years now, taking a break in 2008 but resurfacing again couple years ago. I represent one of the oldest societies in Entropia, the great Groene Draeck, but sadly we are inactive as a whole. This may change again in future, who knows.

I've travelled all over space but my home is Calypso. Nothing compares to where you started of course. But, it really feels like an exciting time to be on Monria at the moment. Something big is waiting to happen and it would be great to be around when it does...

I wish everyone behind the new venture, including the community, the very best!

I'm also really looking forward to the Cultist hunting and mining event on Saturday, subject to family commitments!

Good luck and happy HOF'ing - see you around!

Steveyneo
(Steveyneo Weltmeister Honsook)

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
Welcome Steveyneo! Its a very exciting time for Monria and its only the beginning. The moon is in great hands :) I look forward to seeing you around Monria!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Steveyneo, welcome to the Monria forum and to the Moon. :)

Hopefully you'll be able to make our event on Saturday and join in the craziness that has taken over Monria. :D

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Steveyneo and welcome to Monria. I don't think we've met but I certainly know Groene Draeck. You guys go way back and I hope the sleeping giant wakes, and as I recall you guys spammed the HOF board a fair bit too.

Ant

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Welcome Steveyneo hope to see you in game
Glad you enjoyed the event, we have a very active chief Fun officer here :D

Top Bottom