I am doing a V-blog/log about gathering sweat to a AUD

Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi all, i am doing a V-blog/log on Youtube. I do the video to learn edit, record and planing for a video. and of course, see how many Days it would take to gathering the amount of sweat i need for a AUD.

Soooo.. i am wondering if someone's in the Community wanted to see what i am up too, follow my progress and such. Would be fun to see more ppl watching them :)

The videos are from 1 min to 3 min long, where i talk about how much sweat i got, show how much skill i gained. After that there is a Picture in the end of the video on "how muich sweat i gathered today" , "this is my total amount" and "this how far i have left intill i reach the goal"

I started recording videos about some Days ago. so there are 4 videos about sweating :)

But, if you all can check it out, it would be nice :)

Link to Youtube channal: Tataio

Tataio Spitfire misho

Great work bud... Love the way you add timer aspect and show the work done with numbers to back it all up.. You go grab that deed soon :D keep it up Tataio :)

Thanks Kingu, Thats was really nice of u :) i tried to give a good descriptions on the time and how much sweat i gathered. when all this is done. i am thinking about doing a video about the total amounts of Days it took to gather the sweat :)

and i can really see that the deed is so Close :)

And i will keep it up :)

hope Everything in arkadia is going good kingu :)

Top Bottom