Introducing | Monria Shops Inventory Tool

Discussion in 'Monria Shops Inventory Tool' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Anny

Anny Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

UPDATE ... new MSIT released
    Filter by category and sub-category.
    A lot of background coding to organize database
    System now catch any thread in the shop/shopkeeper own section that have a #monriashopready (no more additional setup in case for example, thread changes name)

There is still a lot to do in categorization of items. The data for the original sources dont match in most cases the categories we use (that are exactly the same as Entropia, replicated from AH categories)

2. Shoe

Shoe New Member

I tried to update my inventory, but clicking on my shop name redirects me to a page of winning an android because I am such a loyal customer to my browser... It is a bit tricky to find my SOAP page...

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I don't know what you are clicking on, but I will send you a PM with your SOAP link to validate your forum inventory.

Edit:

Actually, you already have a PM with your SOAP link in it, so maybe you just need to clear your cache and cookies or something, but if you're using the link given to you, it should work.

4. Anny

Anny Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

UPDATE ... new MSIT released
    New design, that I believe will be more intuitive and easy to filter items
    Some tweaks to better work with Mozilla/Firefox (the Tool should now behave/look exactly the same in IE/Edge, Chrome, Mozilla/FF and Safari)
    We will keep working on the classification of our items database

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Thank you for your continued work to fine-tune this inventory tool Anny, it's greatly appreciated. :)

6. DarkMoonEnigma

UPDATE ... BeastClown reopened his shop -- Cthulhu Tower, Shop 5 -- and his complete shop inventory has been added to our Monria Shops Inventory Tool database. There are some nice items in his shop, check it out.

Welcome back Mike, nice to have your shop inventory available to the community again. :)

7. rojnaar

rojnaar Member

Absolutely wonderful tool.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  8. D.Logan

D.Logan New Member

Much easy to find stuff.Great work :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.