Key Moltens

ArmBlue

I found ten blue moltens in my inventory, want to sell these or buy 90 to create a key.

Is there a guide to the moltens, keys and instance costs and mobs?

What are the loot statistics regarding tt and UL items and other MU items?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
There is nearly no info on these things.
The people doing these instances are keeping the info on the wraps i think.
You might try asking people you see getting global/hofs in there.
You could also figure it all out for yourself and make a great post about it on the forum.
This feels like the best spot to put it.

This is pretty mutch all i could find about the lotus instances

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I found ten blue moltens in my inventory, want to sell these or buy 90 to create a key.

Is there a guide to the moltens, keys and instance costs and mobs?

What are the loot statistics regarding tt and UL items and other MU items?

There is a full breakdown of the Lotus Temple Instances in the Dec 2021 VS Quarterly magazine, but as far as the stats that you are asking for, I don't think there is anything specific available at the forum right now, but Shadow and I have plans to create a forum section with more Lotus Temple Instances information. The issue is, I can't play the game as an official and I have to rely on community members to report their experiences in order for it to get posted at the forum. We're working on making this happen.

We also can't address anything having to do with loot, loot drops, etc, so any of that info also has to come from players reporting their experiences. As such, players have reported what they get in loot and we have created a loot table for each of our mobs and you can find that in the Monria / DSEC9 / Toulan mob sections.

I also created a DSEC9 Trade area in our Trade Section, so please post trades in that section with regard to buying, selling and price checks so that they don't get lost in other areas of the forum. There is a General Discussion option in each of those sections as well.

Also, Shadow and I are working on a reorganization of the forum to make things a bit easier, but it's a big task and will take some time to complete, so stay tuned for an announcement about that too.

Mungo Baobob

Shop Owner
There is nearly no info on these things.
The people doing these instances are keeping the info on the wraps i think.

This is pretty mutch all i could find about the lotus instances
there is a plethora of information available on this forum, and those of us doing it are willing to answer questions as well. feel free to msg me with your questions. lotus is a very long mission chain, that is the finish reward of a very long mission chain. I suggest doing the crossover mission first. you can get in a team with out it, but for best results if your going to really hit lotus hard...get your silver crown and guardian of the lotus status first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom