Monria apartments

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I was lead to believe that the price for Monrian apartments has recently gone up. Is there any way to check what the current market price is? In real life there are comps that a real estate agent can check to get an idea of prices, but there is nothing like that in game.

The apartment price question came up in a conversation the other day. Someone suggested that the current price ranges from over 1k ped to as much as 8k+. Supposedly the price has spiked due to the absolutely awesome travel benefits that you get as an apartment owner, the superior community support, and because it was suggested that there will be no more apartments given out as prizes in the near future.

P.S. To quell rumors, no, I am not interested in selling my apartment. I love Monria and have no plans to ever move.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm not sure of the going rate, but we have both the standard apartments and the penthouses which of course would go for more. Don't know if Ant would know that information either, but we do know that there has been an increased interest in people wanting an apartment.

I can confirm though that we won't be giving away any more apartments as prizes.

We get a tremendous amount of positive feedback with regard to what we're doing as a development team for Monria, but we do that in partnership with our amazing community. After all, it's their home as well as ours, and we want to make sure that we can incorporate as much as possible of what our community members would like to experience on Monria.

We can never promise anything, but will do our best. We also have our own surprises that we want to spring on you along the way, but the development process is lengthy because we need to schedule time with MindArk to implement things.

That said ... maybe someone who has sold their apartment recently can give you an idea of what the going price is. I don't think anyone has sold a penthouse with pool lately though.

mastermesh

on auction about 3 weeks ago there was one with something like 1k as start bid and I think it went with one bid... not sure on that... as far as prices go, depends on buyer and seller... I just paid a good chunk for a couple of apartments on rocktropia and calypso over the last few months... the caly ones are comparable to the monria ones in pricing and size... rt ones and monria and other planets are bit more tricky... advantage of top floor on monria is a swimming pool. Advantage of top floor on Arkadia is the rooftop. Advantage of apartments on RT are the size (400 item points indoor and 10 in hallway)...

Waka

I know this thread is old, but any idea of current market price on apartments? I really love Monria, and would like a base of operations while there. If anyone would trade for a FOMA apartment I would be interested in a trade.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Waka, nice to see you at the forum too ... currently, the average price of a Monria apartment is about 2k ped, but sometimes you can find a resident selling their apartment who might give you a deal. Also, watch the auction for anyone selling because you might get a deal that way. The apartments come up rather rarely though, but sometimes someone selling also creates a thread here too.

If I hear of anything, I'll let you know. :)

Top Bottom