Monria | King Scott Merges 1st UL Monria Helmet with Horns of Z'agol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The next step in The Order of the Elder Gods chapters mission is to merge a Monria UL armor helmet with the Horns of Z'agol to create one helmet piece with the horns attached ... the 3% reload speed buff is also retained.

At last year's St Patrick's Day event we gave away 4 pieces of our Monria UL armor ... one piece was the Oberon (Yog) UL Helmet ... Scott bought the helmet from the person who won it at the event.

Scott has been working hard to acquire all 4 of the mission chapters in order to be able to merge the UL helmet with the Horns of Z'agol ... he finished the mission a couple of days ago.

Today ... I filmed him turning in both the Oberon (Yog) UL Helmet with his Horns of Z'agol to merge them into one piece (helmet with horns) ... here here are a couple of photos and the short video of this exciting event.

Congratulations King Scott on this Discovery / Achievement

Entropia 2020-02-25 10-41-28-60.png

Entropia 2020-02-25 11-16-29-45.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added a second photo to the first post.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There's only the 3% reload speed buff that transfers, it's not lost in the merge, and there are no additional buffs.

aVaLON_52

Does this buff go in the item slot or action slot?

The buff goes into the item slot.
By the way when you merge the headgear with the horns, you only get the 3% reload if you wear that unique headgear right?

(I guess what I'm asking is if I were wearing a full set of Dune Rider, I can no longer put the horns in the eyeglasses slot, I'd have to wear the Oberon helmet instead of a Dune Rider helmet to get the buff, right?)

edit: While streaming someone told me it is a helmet, in case anyone else was wondering.

Top Bottom