Monria Missions | New Category/Forum Section

Discussion in 'Monria Missions | General Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, May 28, 2019.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I'm in the process of doing some forum reorganization to make it more efficient. I have already moved some categories around and have created this new category for Monria Missions.

I would like to have all mission content in one place, so I will be moving the 11 beginner missions to this section and provide a link for the Monrian Borns in the Monrian Born Program post that will lead them to this section.

I already have some data for other missions and will be updating this section as time permits. Each mission will have all information that pertains to that mission in one thread under the appropriate category.

I have divided this section up into Beginner Missions, Iron Missions, Daily Missions, and "Other" Missions that would cover missions such as "The Order of the Elder Gods" ... "The Toy Soldier" ... "JT's Mining Mission" and anything else I've forgotten or we add in future releases.

Feedback is always welcome, especially if a mission isn't working properly.

Thanks

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Just as an FYI ... I have a specific format that I'll be using to post the missions, and after each mission thread is posted, you'll see the details and will be able to determine if something is missing, or you just want to add your experiences with the missions to let others know how they worked for you, or any other helpful hints that would be beneficial.

In the meantime, if you have anything to share, please share in this thread.

Thank You

Gunvald of Monria and Curd like this.
  3. VeNgeNcE

VeNgeNcE Member MCAT Team Member

Will you also be adding the reward information for the iron missions to these posts? Would be nice to know what skills I am grinding toward.

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

I will, but the mission rewards are already available for all of the mobs here.

5. VeNgeNcE

VeNgeNcE Member MCAT Team Member

Thank you. I must have missed that information

6. DarkMoonEnigma

I have renamed this category of the forum to --> Monria Missions | Mob Information <-- since I am adding more helpful mob information that will be readily available instead of having to look for it.

7. DarkMoonEnigma

UPDATE ... missions have been added to their respective sections and I will continue to add those that are missing, such as the Crafting Daily from Tobie, and the Mining Mission from J.T. (both at the Monria Hub), 2nd floor. I will also be adding the mining information from the new Mining Guild Representative at the Monria Hub located with the Token Traders.

I have added a thread in the Daily Missions section on the Monria Token Traders that we added at the Monria Hub.

I have also added The Order of the Elder Gods (chapters mission) and the Toy Soldier (plushies mission) to the section titled "Other Missions" and have updated the Daily Mission threads with the links.

I will continue to update the entire forum with key information and content as time permits.

Gunvald of Monria and VeNgeNcE like this.