Monria Official Discord Server

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jan 28, 2020.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

break-c.png

MONRIA OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER
    break-c.png

After a LOT of arm twisting by Bonnie with Titans of Space over a period of time, I finally created the official Discord server for Monria's community. I have a DME/Monria Discord server, but I use that to work with some of our Monria Community Initiative Programs (CIP) team members on projects.

I took my time organizing our new Discord server so that it presented a means for the community to not only connect to share information and ask questions, but also to provide Monria-related links to information all in one place that would be useful for the Monria community and beyond to access easily.

Check it out when you have a chance because I think you will find it quite useful. I will be on Discord throughout the day and into the evening, but may not respond quickly because of my other Monria work and projects. I will be as present as possible and respond as quickly as I can to any and all questions.

I am -5 game time, so keep that in mind too when you post ... thank you. :)

Here is the Perma Invite Link (doesn't expire) to our new Monria Official Discord server.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there ... we have a nice start already. :D
    break-c.png

2. Zarnia Foxtrot

Zarnia Foxtrot Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor

Not sure what I did but I do have a Discord Account but when i tried to verify my account with you, it says I already have an account though I didn't do anything to verify it. So, what am I doing wrong?

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I just opened up our Discord and you're there ... I just responded. :)