Monria Quarterly | December 2019 | General Discussion

Discussion in 'Monria Quarterly | December 2019' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Sep 21, 2019.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Please use this thread to post any comments about this launch issue of the magazine. The cover has been posted in a separate thread, which will be updated to a new cover with a Christmas theme, and once the magazine is ready for publication in December 2019, the link will be added in order for you to open and download in a PDF format for reading.

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

UPDATE ... the goal was to publish the magazine on Dec 1st, but time was short and too many interruptions, so it's going to be delayed at least a day if not two. I will post again when it's ready for release.

3. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

You take the time needed DME.. We all know it will be a good read when it do get released :)

4. DarkMoonEnigma

UPDATE ... Anny and I are just about done with the magazine, and it should be released soon. :)

Kingu and Leshrac KAINE Necros like this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

UPDATE ... I am about to publish the magazine ... a link will be placed in the first post to access the PDF file for downloading ... Anny and I had a grand time working on this project, but we are not wiped, LOL ... however, after I update the first post and publish the PDF link, I will get in the game to announce it as well.

See you in a bit. :jumpclap

6. DarkMoonEnigma

LOL ... I mean in the magazine cover thread, I'll update the first post there. :duh