Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi. I am new Monrian-born player. My name Serg Mon Ra. Thank you!

Hi Serg ... welcome to Monria ... sometime tomorrow (Wednesday), you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game. Just accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Also, I (DME) will send a friend request so that I can eventually catch up with you and give you our Monrian Born starter kit. If you have any questions, let me know. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rimvydas Alklek Petrus
Born on Calypso, TKoE member

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and once you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wren Wrenolds Yamabishi
Apartment Owner

Hi Wren ... congratulations on your apartment ... sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. As an apartment owner, you are eligible for free travel, so I will place you on the VIP guest list. :)

Wren

Shop Owner
Opps I have been going by Wren for so long I got my names backwards. It is Wrenolds Wren Yamabishi. I am silly, and I have a shopkeep set up and a few boxes moved in.
Hi Wren ... congratulations on your apartment ... sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. As an apartment owner, you are eligible for free travel, so I will place you on the VIP guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Opps I have been going by Wren for so long I got my names backwards. It is Wrenolds Wren Yamabishi. I am silly, and I have a shopkeep set up and a few boxes moved in.

Ok, thanks, I'll log the MFM in now and send a friend request so that we can get you on the guest list. I'll also send you an invite to the Yama chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Lacy Alcahpwn Wampus Member of TKoE

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today before our travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
  • Malachi Al Noenel
  • Member of The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
  • NOT a Shop Owner or Apartment Owner

You will receive a friend request in game from the Monria Fleet Manager by tomorrow and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
add me to list BlueLegion ty

You didn't follow the instructions ... you need to list your full in-game name and whether you are eligible for free travel ... are you a member of TKoE? Do you own an apartment or shop?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
XxXanderXxX XXX Cage
Monria Born

Welcome to Monria ... sometime on Tuesday, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, and after you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

In the meantime, I will sign into the game and assemble a starter kit for you if you should be around. I will be at the DSEC Forensics crater and can meet you there. I will only be in the game briefly because I have RL commitments, but if you are not around now, I will eventually catch up with you. Be sure to add the Monria chat channel because our community is quite amazing. They are friendly and very helpful, so don't be shy in asking your questions there as well as here. :)

Top Bottom