Monria VU 0.1 - Some bug fixes

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Our Main Content release is due in the next patch but the following bug fixes have been included in today's release:

Monria Fixed Issues

• Removed floating ReplaceMe balls
Amazeballs! They're finally removed​
  • The mission “DSEC: Spawn of Shub-Niggurath V” is now repeatable
Sorry it took so long @Angel Of Shadows perhaps you'll come back and visit now :p
  • The mission “A break from the insanity” should now work properly
Even though we do offer a free service for all our Monrian Born, I thought it was only fair to reinstate the mission with the free trip to Caly.​
  • Fixed progression for the mission “DSEC has an eye on you” to “Get the ooze” mission
This is the last mission in the Welcome to Monria mission chain with some rookie weapon cells as a reward​

• Corrected lighting in the corridors in the Apartment Towers
We've had complaints of things that go bump in the night...
If you find and more bugs please report them here, I maintain a list and do my best to get them resolved.

Thanks
Ant

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
It seems like the display areas might be fixed, mine in Monria hub work now. If Shopkeepers could check their display areas and let me know.

Monria also got a fair bit brighter, although I think it was a little too dark in the caves. It now looks a little too bright everywhere. This might need a little tweaking to get right.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I like the caves a bit brighter, I don't like being beat up by something you can 't see.
On that though, I think woulf brought up the ambience of the place.
How about put the caves back to their dark not see too good way, and add torches every so often especially along the paths? It will give 'light spots' and the flickering of the torches would definitely add a 'creepy' touch to the place. If someone does get into it with a mob and it's too dark to see it, run it to a torch and then the local 'light spot' you can see it then, yet still preserve the creepiness of the caves.

Hopefully if not during the main VU the 'oops lets fix it' patch that comes out a few weeks later they can fix it for you.

sluggo

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I like the caves a bit brighter, I don't like being beat up by something you can 't see.
On that though, I think woulf brought up the ambience of the place.
How about put the caves back to their dark not see too good way, and add torches every so often especially along the paths? It will give 'light spots' and the flickering of the torches would definitely add a 'creepy' touch to the place. If someone does get into it with a mob and it's too dark to see it, run it to a torch and then the local 'light spot' you can see it then, yet still preserve the creepiness of the caves.

Hopefully if not during the main VU the 'oops lets fix it' patch that comes out a few weeks later they can fix it for you.

sluggo

That's a good idea, I think they could do with being a little brighter than they were but at the moment I think it's a little too bright. Quickest thing, I think will be to try to get it somewhere in between. I had my gamma, brightness and contrast ramped up for the moon and when I set it back to default it wasn't as bad but I feel it was too dark before and too bright now.

Top Bottom