Oh My..Too much fun!

New York Rose

Well after yesterdays events and I was in just a happy,wonderful mood..I will have to suggest someone to hide the keys to the wine/champagne closet from Rose next time. I didn't want the evening to end and I am one of those happy,mushy tipsy women,so while I was playing I wanted everyone to be as happy and have fun in the game as I have.
I really must..I gave away a gun and a total of 75 PED and was just so they could have fun in the game as well..at this rate if Ant and Kendra have many more events,I am afraid I will go happily broke!!! ROFL!
(I had an absolute blast!!!)

:dancing:cheers2:p:grouphug

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hahaha Tispy happy mood yay!!
That really noble of you Rose and im sure you made everyone happy even by the show that you and all the AHR team stuffed into peoples' ears all along the day :p
I know few of us used some of their ressources to make all of this happen but hell it was REALLY well worth it :p

I think all the event went way above any expectations, and everyone played the game, it was just Super wonderful :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Hopefully next year I can make it. I popped in towards the end, said hello a few times and nobody replied so figured ya was all sloppy drunk so didn't want to ruffle up a crowd of ornery drunks so just went about me business!

By all accounts the party went horrendously fantastic and I am so glad it was such a huge success. This just shows the true dedication the MMT (Monria Management Team) has for the people of Entropia. Once again, their' "what can we do for YOU' attitude is truly stunning.

sluggo

New York Rose

Hahaha Tispy happy mood yay!!
That really noble of you Rose and im sure you made everyone happy even by the show that you and all the AHR team stuffed into peoples' ears all along the day :p
I know few of us used some of their ressources to make all of this happen but hell it was REALLY well worth it :p

I think all the event went way above any expectations, and everyone played the game, it was just Super wonderful :D
Heheheee I don't know if I was being noble as much as tipsy,happy and want to give stuff away to make everyone smile..I think is more the bubbles. I was having so much fun and when Stardrifter pointed out the time (and most likely my goofiness) :loco..Seemed like the time just flew and I was having so much fun!! Whoo Hoo!
:grouphug:eleni::pillowfight:

Last edited:

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
ah you're fantastic Rose ....:cheers2
I've been there lol :cheers2:dancing:cheers2

but you have to be forgiven, it can't be helped with such a party mood on Monria at these events its so crazy:ecstatic:
I don't know any other place in entropia where you have such a party atmosphere:pillowfight:

Top Bottom