Pet services and taming

Discussion in 'Services' started by IC1B4U, Apr 26, 2017.

1. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

Pet training and services
    Offering pet training to any level specified will provide half the nutria bars and you provide the other half.... pm me for prices and info and also have pets for sale and can get pets for you just pm me!
    THANK YOU!
    IC1B4U pets and services!

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

That's something I don't think we have on the Moon, so that's nice. Our Evil Green Leprechaun and the pets from Calypso can be summoned on Monria at level 1 and higher, so that should give you a nice choice. Other pets must be at level 7, but I'm sure you know that. :)

I think there might be an exclusive pet or two on other planets that can only be summoned on their own planets.

Good luck with this service, I might take you up on this when I can get myself a bit more organized. :clap

Question ... will you just train on Monria, or will you train elsewhere if someone has a pet from another planet that can't be summoned on the Moon yet? For instance ... I received a Papoo as a gift while on our recent Monrian Born Field Trip to Rocktropia because I love those little boogers. I think it can only be summoned at level 7 on other planets and the Moon, so would you do training on Rocktropia to get the pet to level 7 so that I can work with it on Monria?

3. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

Thank you for the reply dark moon enigma :D I want to be part of the Monrian family so my "business" will mostly be in monria but in case of pets that are lower than 7 I will use my fuel to travel to the planet of the pet. I would train there and if someone needed there pet back I would bring it to them I will ask for a fee of training the pet a certain price. if I'm training from level 1-7 I will ask 5 ped and 7+ .75 ped per level I train.

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I think that's quite reasonable, but if I were to hire you to train my Papoo, I would also contribute the fuel for travel. We'll connect in game and go from there.

I want to have a crazy-ass Papoo running around the Moon harassing the mobs, :D

5. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

Okay okay just tell me when and I will be glad to do it I'll get that booger going

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  6. DarkMoonEnigma

Update on the Papoo training ... discovered that even getting the Papoo to level 7, I wouldn't be able to spawn it on Monria, it's one of those pets. He got the Papoo to level 2 at Next Island, so ...

He came back to Monria and I gave him a Panda to train ... any Caly pet can be spawned at level 1 on the Moon except those I guess that might be exclusionary. I'll have to find out what other pets on Caly are tamable since he is establishing his services on the Moon, because I'd like to have some tamed to give away at events.

I'm going to look into what pets are tamable to level 7 on the planets that would spawn on Monria after that too. :D

We might need to extend the fence around Wang's Stable in the West Crater. :p

7. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

Haha hey I would like a little shop out there haha where we can raise and train hehehe

8. DarkMoonEnigma

Well, since Caly pets can be spawned on Monria and you want your services to be based on Monria, that at least gives more options than the planets do with their restriction of a pet being level 7 before spawning elsewhere, except for those pets that are exclusionary. :)

9. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Hey @IC1B4U nice service, I'm quite notorious for animal neglect so definitely could use some help. I have a lvl 1 Eudoracell bunny that could do with some love. I'll supply all the nutrio bars you need to help me out. I'm knee deep in work atm but add me in game and we can sort out the details when I get online ;)

Ant

Kendra, IC1B4U and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  10. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

I will do I'm very excited to have this opportunity that everyone is providing me and having the opportunity to produce a business within monria to stimulate our moon planet :D

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  11. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Nice service. Which trick do u train on. Some other forums suggest dance may be best but that higher level stuff like roll over is better. Not sure on best cost per click option on taming

Kendra likes this.
  12. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

So far I prefer dance. When I can activate a pets effects like regeneration them the higher options I will use but with focus regenerating slowly I perfer dance it seems like it works really good

13. Darth Revan Reborn

Darth Revan Reborn Active Member

I have a panda (Yau Kung Mun) that i have been neglecting as well...poor thing has prob lost weight.
    Will PM you in game

14. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

Yea buddy I'll pm you when I get on!

15. Darth Revan Reborn

Darth Revan Reborn Active Member

Just got my little panda (Yau Kung Mun) back from IC1B4U yesterday. He trained him up to level 7 for me which unlocked a new trick (roll over). Being an EPIC level pet (and the first type of that trained by IC1B4U) the training took longer than first expected but IC1B4U kept me regularly updated with progress. Whenever more nutrio was required, I was offered the option to provide the nutrio myself or purchase from IC1B4U at 200% (which is better than current MU).

Very happy with the service provided and fully recommend to anyone thinking about getting their pet trained.
    Thanks again IC1B4U, I might get you to train the little guy again later on once I have spent some quality time with him, rolling all over the place!

16. DarkMoonEnigma

He trained my Panda to level 7 as well and I'm very happy with the service. :aok

IC1B4U and Kendra like this.
  17. IC1B4U

IC1B4U New Member

Thank y'all so much for the replies on my service! i have been gone for two weeks due to a vacation long needed, but I'm glad I got to finish up all the orders before i headed out! Thank y'all again for the comments and if anyone needs any advice or needs me to train or tame holler at your boy!