Price Check Category?

New York Rose

With the items looted on Monria and different ores and enmatters (hides etc),can we have maybe a subcategory for prices and such? If there is one just point me to it..:) Thank You.

(maybe a selling/buying thread for specialty things and armors..)

Reactions: Izz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There's already a section for Buying, Selling, Price Checks, Services, etc. I'm not exactly sure what it is you would like Rose. Everything can be listed in those subsections whether you're buying, selling, want a price check on something, or have a service you want to advertise, and even a sub-section for Ore and Enmatter traders.

I think the sections that are there should suffice for now. As we evolve and there's a need perhaps for being more specific, then we can take a look at it then.

New York Rose

There's already a section for Buying, Selling, Price Checks, Services, etc. I'm not exactly sure what it is you would like Rose. Everything can be listed in those subsections whether you're buying, selling, want a price check on something, or have a service you want to advertise, and even a sub-section for Ore and Enmatter traders.

I think the sections that are there should suffice for now. As we evolve and there's a need perhaps for being more specific, then we can take a look at it then.
Ohh no no... That's all I needed I just did not see it. That is exactly what I was looking for,Thank You DME..:D

New York Rose

I can never find the right sections either lol I just post randomly and let DM sort it out for me :rolleyes:
I was hunting and tabbed over and put "price check" in search line and nothing came up or I just in a hurry and did not do it right,so I was going back and forth from game screen looking,but not really taking the time to scan all threads..Thank Goodness for DME..She saved me loads of time. I should post it as 'guilty pleasure' as just another way for me to 'shop' in buying threads..LOL Guilty..guilty ;)

Izz

I can never find the right sections either lol I just post randomly and let DM sort it out for me :rolleyes:

LOL, you ladies crack me up!! :laugh I bet you can find the right pair of shoes in a mega mall tho. j/k. I've been guilty of the same thing. :letmeout If we gave a nickle to DM for every time she bailed us out she could buy an Equus.:thumbsup:havingamoment

Top Bottom