Started decorating the penthouse pool area!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I managed to get my hands on a few items and decided to give the penthouse pool a little face lift. I have yet to learn why that big red ball is there in the apartment and pool area with some kind of white lettering on it, but I decided to add another dimension. It would be nice if it were some kind of beach ball we could toss around.

After taking advantage of a photo op with E8ty2nd, I invited him up to the penthouse on the 10th floor at Cthylla Tower (Unit 6) to check out what I did. It was actually my way of diverting his attention from another activity that could have gotten him into a bit of trouble.

I put together a short video of the pool area and what I did, along with E8ty2nd's visit.

Music composed by Elias Holmlid
Software Developer and Music Producer at MindArk
Sound Cloud EU Music Sets

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
I managed to get my hands on a few items and decided to give the penthouse pool a little face lift. I have yet to learn why that big red ball is there in the apartment and pool area with some kind of white lettering on it, but I decided to add another dimension. It would be nice if it were some kind of beach ball we could toss around.

After taking advantage of a photo op with E8ty2nd, I invited him up to the penthouse on the 10th floor at Cthylla Tower (Unit 6) to check out what I did. It was actually my way of diverting his attention from another activity that could have gotten him into a bit of trouble.

I put together a short video of the pool area and what I did, along with E8ty2nd's visit.

Music composed by Elias Holmlid
Software Developer and Music Producer at MindArk
Sound Cloud EU Music Sets

Thank you for the distraction @Dark Moon Enigma I def do not want any undo troubles my way and I like to stay out of hot water, unless it is a jacuzzi at some mansion in California of a guy who owns a magazine... @_@

the apartments on Monria are awesome and huge but the pool its pure WOW!
The penthouse apartments are def HOT! and I completely dig the underwater view.

Daughter of Anarchy

I *refuse* to watch said video, because otherwise I would get terrible jealous on you and start hating you for your big fancy penthouse pool, and I don't want that - hahaha.

Top Bottom