Started decorating the penthouse pool area!

Discussion in 'Player Experience | Videos & Gifs' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jan 4, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I managed to get my hands on a few items and decided to give the penthouse pool a little face lift. I have yet to learn why that big red ball is there in the apartment and pool area with some kind of white lettering on it, but I decided to add another dimension. It would be nice if it were some kind of beach ball we could toss around.

After taking advantage of a photo op with E8ty2nd, I invited him up to the penthouse on the 10th floor at Cthylla Tower (Unit 6) to check out what I did. It was actually my way of diverting his attention from another activity that could have gotten him into a bit of trouble.

I put together a short video of the pool area and what I did, along with E8ty2nd's visit.

Music composed by Elias Holmlid
    Software Developer and Music Producer at MindArk
    Sound Cloud EU Music Sets

2. Sholle Von Cartiz

Sholle Von Cartiz Well-Known Member

the apartments on Monria are awesome and huge but the pool its pure WOW!

3. E8ty2nd

E8ty2nd RedWizardHat.com Shop Owner

Thank you for the distraction @Dark Moon Enigma I def do not want any undo troubles my way and I like to stay out of hot water, unless it is a jacuzzi at some mansion in California of a guy who owns a magazine... @_@

The penthouse apartments are def HOT! and I completely dig the underwater view.

4. Daughter of Anarchy

Daughter of Anarchy Active Member

I *refuse* to watch said video, because otherwise I would get terrible jealous on you and start hating you for your big fancy penthouse pool, and I don't want that - hahaha.

sidekick069 likes this.
  5. Izz

Izz Well-Known Member

Awesome DM !! Is it swimsuit optional, except ofc for Sluggo who has openly admitted he needs one of those 1900's 1 piece tent suits lol. Now all I need is a "floaty" with a cup holder for my Cthulhuan beer and a turkey leg to munch on. Everyone in the puool!!:cheers

6. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

Wow, that place is Amazing!