TKoE and Monria Staff will separate.... sort of :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander Zan Catman

Mod: feel free to move this if you feel the need

After some discussion with Anhithe, he feels and I agree, that it would be best for him and his staff for monria seperate from TKoE.

Going forward this will not affect the arrangement we have with the Monria team - its still our home base with our soc shop and HQ. TKoE is still the official crew of the Yamato and will operate the Warp flights and repair runs.

The only things that will change is that Anhithe and DME (MFM) and I would guess Kendra will leave TKoE.

So grab your nearest Monria staff and kiss them goodbye! Where you kiss them is your business. :)

XZC

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
I just want to say to TKOE that you are an amazing bunch of people with an amazing general.

What you do for Entropia Universe and what you do for Monria is why I love you all so much. Myself and Zan have decided that this is best given my role as Moon Manager but nothing changes regarding my support for you guys our appreciation of all you do for new players in Entropia Universe and the Monria community.

We will be forming a Monria staff society but I will still be there for you guys if you need anything.

Ant

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Zan I'm so sorry to leave TKoE

I love your society and all that you do, you are a great bunch of people with a great leader. And I had a lovely time there, thanks so much for having me.

If we didn't have to make a staff soc. nothing would have enticed me to leave, bar maybe an invite from @sidekick069 back home to DHI ;)

I will be sad saying night knights for the last time

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have to chime in with Ant and Kendra and say that being a member of TKoE was a great honor for me, especially since I've known the soc for a long time, and especially its leader as my former self. I remember when the society used to be The Knights of Calypso before it changed and went universe-wide.

The TKoE crew is doing a magnificent job of taking care of the Yamato and the travel program with Xander as program manager. We also recently implemented the repair skilling program, and choosing Strike to manage this program was the right choice, along with Shade as his co-management teammate for when he has the time in his busy schedule.

Kinkie has also stepped up to the plate and done a magnificent job, although I think sometimes the spirit of his name takes over and there's a bit of funky business on board the Yama. :D Pillzy gets in there too, so thank you for that, it's appreciated. I look forward to continuing our connection in this respect and working with you all going forward.

The entire TKoE family has been nothing short of warm and friendly, and you have my every respect for being the solid society that you are, so thank you for embracing our presence in the time we shared with you.

We're still here with you, and even though we're not sharing soc space, we will always support you.

:grouphug

Xander Zan Catman

Thanks everyone. I personaly will miss seeing you all in soc chat... but with all the other channels to communicate in it will be like yer sill there!

I was honored when asked if TKoE would be the official crew of the Yamato and we will continue to support Monria in anyway we can.

Long Live Monria!
Long Live TKoE!

XZC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom