Atlas Haven Radio Studio | Grand Opening on Monria w/DJ Izz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DJ-Izzy-AHR-StudioMonriaGrandOpening.png

Monria recently got its own resident DJ from Atlas Haven Radio, and when DJ Izz bought an apartment on Monria, he decided to open up a new Atlas Haven Radio Studio on the Moon. His studio is decorated quite nicely as you can see here, and I don't think he's done yet.

Izzy (as he is affectionately known) DJ'd our big West Crater Cultist Event, and kept the battle reverberating with sounds from one end of the West Crater to the other. An excellent job indeed, and kept the blood running and the adrenaline pumping so the hunters and miners could keep a rhythm.

On Saturday, January 30th, DJ Izzy held a Grand Opening Party in the Monria Atlas Haven Radio Studio to celebrate his new Monrian home, and invited the whole Moon and beyond to join in the fun. It was sort of short notice, but we have that covered going forward. @Eric Shade Avenged (my graphics partner) will be making a banner for the Monria Client Loader so that it can cycle and let everyone know about DJ Izzy's radio show every Saturday at 22:00 EU time in the new Monria Atlas Haven Radio Studio, Cthylla Tower, Floor 6, Unit 3. We will also do other advertising across social media to make sure we keep getting the word out.

We will have contests during Izzy's radio shows and give away prizes, and you just never know what that's going to look like. For instance, during this Grand Opening Party, I mentioned in the Monria chat channel, that the first person who friend listed me who was NOT at the party would win 100 PED. It wasn't seconds later that John Jake Styles got his friend request in and won himself an easy 100 PED. He said hello in the Monria chat channel and said he would be at the next party. Congratulations Jake, catch me on the Moon.

And speaking of the Monria chat channel, you might want to add it to your in-game chat channels and connect to see what we're on about. There's plenty of chat about the Moon and what's happening, and it might be a way to discover events, contests, parties, and just general craziness from the Moon Lunatics. :laugh

Here's the Party's Guest List: - (if I've missed anyone, please let yourself be known in this thread)

• Anhithe --> Moon Manager and numero uno Moon Lunatic
  • Kendra --> Moon Manager's Wife, and might be the reason for the above, but I didn't say that
  • DarkMoonEnigma --> look two lines above for the reason I'm a neurotic Moon Lunatic
  • Izz --> Monria's resident DJ from Atlas Haven Radio (gonna tie him up in knots so he can't escape)
  • Sidekick --> Gen'l Dark Hunters, Inc. (Anhithe & Kendra's old soc), and all around superb dude
  • E8ty2nd --> another DHI member (I think they're taking over the Moon to be honest) :rolleyes:
  • Sluggo --> our resident Sweat Circle Master, and the most disturbed Moon Lunatic of all
  • Raine --> recent winner of an apt at the West Crater Cultist Event
  • RosaRaine --> wife of the above, and loves her husband for winning them a home on Monria
  • Maximus Cashicus --> Entropian Empire society, way cool (new) friend to the Monrian community
  • John Doe --> Entropia Huniverse, set the night on fire, Izzy may have some repair work to do
  • New York Rose --> Age of Enlightenment, a sweetheart and stunning avatar
  • NoReMoRsE --> Freelancer, and no offense to the other dudes at the party, but holy GQ wow
  • Balam --> one of our newest Monrian members who has become our latest Monrian Wiki Wonder
  • ----- guess he wasn't at the party, just in Monria chat, but I wanted to recognize him anyway :thumbsup
  • Tilaras --> bought an apartment on this very day, and we're ecstatic because of it :aok
As I said above, if I missed anyone who popped in and out, please make yourselves known in this thread, because we definitely want to recognize your presence at the Grand Opening Party.

There's only one way to appreciate a Grand Opening Party, and that's watch it:
(watch at YouTube site on HD/720 and larger screen for better viewing)

See You All Next Saturday

Monria Atlas Haven Radio Studio
Cthylla Tower, Floor 6, Unit 3
22:00 EU Time

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ah :( you missed me on the list DME :p Was a great dance Party and Congrats on the first of hopefully many Dj parties!!!

Oh CRAP :eek: -- I'm on my way to add you my dear, and I think you were the one closest to the camera on the left in military uniform getting your Gangnam Style on. :p

Reactions: Izz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just a heads up before I go back to sleep for a bit:
  • open up the video at the YouTube site
  • change quality setting to HD/720
  • watch in a larger screen, it looks so much better when details are larger
Catch you all in a little while. :hi

Izz

WOW!! DM, not only are you a great photographer but you are an awesome director:thumbsup I am so happy for and want to thank the people that could make it (Thanks DM for listing them all as there were so many I'm sure I would have missed some lol) and I hope the listeners and people that couldn't make it enjoyed the show and are always welcome to another party!! I also want to thank Ant and DM for giving me the chance to be part of this awesome community. My door is always open especially on Saturdays and you're all welcome to show up and party and if you get to drunk Ant, any couch is yours lol.

Here's to a long and successful time on Monria!!:cheers

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Your Grand Opening of the Monria Atlas Haven Radio Studio was immense fun, and at these types of activities, it's important for me to capture the spirit of our growing Monrian family and report on it. That's as much fun for me as standing on one of your staircases capturing photos and video footage, and walking around the party goers to try and get some close-ups. I love doing this stuff, because it gives me an opportunity to showcase what we're about, and that it's not all about grinding, except for Angel of course, she seems to be the exception to just about every rule. :p

The more animated people are at events, activities and parties, the more it gives me to work with, no matter how many times I have to die out in the field to get what I want, or how many times I have to fall off your staircase. :rolleyes:

It's all good, and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. :peace

Shade said that he would get your banner together for the Client Loader sometime this week, so that will help promote your radio shows as well. We'll also consider some cool contests with prizes. There's no telling what we'll come up with.

We love having you as our resident Moon Blues DJ, who also plays other cool stuff. :thumbsup

Top Bottom