Jabaly's missions - The 10X

Steveyneo

Hi folks.

I've been steadily playing through the introductory missions and loving my time on Toulan so far!

I've got so far as completing the "Protect the Coop" mission and returned to the broker, Jabaly.

Jabaly sets the next mission called "The 10x" in which you must complete three out of the following four:

- 5x Qaffaz Tail
- 5x Mokhat Hand
- 5x Bahri Claw
- 5x Dahhar Skin

In close vicinity are Qaffaz and I easily got hold of 5 tails. I then chose the option for Dahhar skin, but no matter how many I hunt and of different maturities, the skins are not dropping. Is this intentional or does it appear to be a bug?

The stranger thing is I actually have 14 Dahhar Skin in my inventory, most likely acquired long before and without actively hunting Dahhar for them. But now I've triggered the 10x mission from Jabaly, no skins are dropping at all.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing, or do I just need to wade through more Dahhar? Just seems very odd to me in this change in dynamic seeing as I already have skins from somewhere else without having tried to get them.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi Steve deary,

Dahhar skin and Mohakat hands drop in limited quantity in a limited time.

If you kill like 5 mobs and you didnt looted any, stop, wait an hour~ and try again.

Hope you enjoy your stay :p

E~

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I had a similar experience with the Mokhat Hand when I did this mission, and I just toughed it out [it took me a few days]. One could abandon and start over, but this type of mob-specific loot tends to start and stop dropping abruptly, you'll probably get all five skins in rapid succession.

I have been hunting a lot of Dahhar lately, in part because drop far more hides now*. They used to drop very rarely.

The skins seem to drop at nearly the same rate as the hides, but I admit to paying less attention to the skins because there is no known use outside this mission. I have a stack in storage - I TT the rest. I think you just had a case of bad timing.

My Dahhar hunting tip: As long as they are dropping Hides and/or Diluted Mineral Extractors (DME's), don't stop hunting. Good Luck :D

Miles

* and to keep chipping away at the mega-grind that is the Dahhar Quwa mission chain.

Top Bottom